Swimwear Care Tips
- Try to rinse your swimsuit in fresh water as soon as possible after being in either salty or chlorinated water.
- Don’t wring your swimwear, it will pull the fibres and stretch it out of shape.
- Let your swimwear dry naturally and out of the sun.
- Try not to leave wet swimwear folded as it could cause the colour or print to bleed.
- Avoid wearing your best bikini in jacuzzis. Anna Paola says: “It will destroy it! It’s like boiling it in chlorine for extended periods of time.”