Stella McCartney was in Hollywood last night night, joined by a host of celeb pals, to celebrate the launch of her pre-autumn/winter 16 collection at Amoeba Music.
Her usual support group, including Gwyneth Paltrow and Kate Hudson, was there, as were the fashion and film industry's most massive names - like Amber Heard, Elizabeth Olsen and Lily Collins, and cool kids Kiernan Shipka and Amandla Stenberg.
Everyone was wearing looks from the autumn 2016 collection, showing off the 'playful style combination of sophisticated, sporty and romantic'. The juxtaposition of masculine and feminine modernity was apparent, with classic dresses - with zip and pocket detailing - alongside boldly mixed prints and refined tailoring.
As we've come to expect from Stella, everyone aspect of the collection was made in an environmentally responsible way.
The guests were treated to surprise performances from Dhani Harrison, New Orleans’ Dirty Dozen Brass Band, You + Me, a collaboration between P!nk and Dallas Green, Brian Wilson from the Beach Boys and Johnny Depp and Marilyn Manson.
What we learnt from the fashion crowd...
1. We all need a colbalt boot in our lives.
2. Oversized bomber as a dress? Do it.
3. Pull out those leopard print heels - again.
4. Clash the HELL out of your prints.
5. Give your black dress a street vibe with a furry coat and massive gold earrings. (Sassy blunt bob, optional.)
6. See #2 - find that turban while you're there.
7. Say NO to camisoles, always - it's not time to start wearing anything under suits yet.
8. It's better to be too casual than too smart, if your casual look consists of a beautiful bomber and timeless black jeans and you're Liberty Ross.
9. Pockets, pockets, pockets.
10. Zips, too.
11. Don't be a wallflower.
12. Intricate neckline means hair up.
13. Polo shirt collars + big earrings = always a solid look.
14. Can't get much sassier than a floor-length red tasseled suede coat.
15. It's always about the flat - even when you think it might be the one time that requires a heel, it doesn't.
16. You can't beat simple.
17. A big YES to braving the sock boot.
18. It's all about maximum geek right now.
19. And a meadow and hedgerow floral vibe.
Check out our favourite looks from the night...