The make-up artists from MAC show us fashion week through their eyes…
As the official beauty sponsor for London Fashion Week, it’s no wonder that the team at MAC use a lot of make-up over the London Fashion Week’s five day spans.
And for the second season running, the make-up maestros have given us a lowdown on just what those five short days mean for them in facts and figures – you’ll be amazed at the results.
During fashion week, MAC make-up artists:
- Will work on 200+ fashion shows
- Have 250+ years experience between them
- Get just 4 hours sleep a night (ouch)
- Will use 1,790 lip products, 3,970 eye products, and 800 lashes, and a staggering 18,000 make-up wipes
- Have used toilet brushes, lighters, wax and tea bags to create make-up looks
- Will indulge in naps, champagne and retail therapy
And don’t imagine you’ll be able to reach a MAC make-up artist during the shows, as the team will also miss a whopping 4,000 phone calls! NL