20 year old Taylor Hill has marked her meteoric rise to the dizzy heights of the modelling game by becoming the global face of Topshop’s Autumn/Winter 2016 campaign. Shot on location in New York (#edgy urban vibes) by Giampaolo Sgura and styled by Topshop’s creative director and all round super stylist, Kate Phelan, Taylor brings a sassy girl cool edge with a side helping of seduction to the high street giant’s latest collection. But in case you have been living under a rock and are somewhat unfamiliar with the face that could launch a thousand eyebrow trends, here’s some facts for you…
1. She’s been werking those angel wings for Victoria’s Secret since 2014 alongside the likes of Lily Aldridge and Alessandra Ambrosio. Speaking of squads, Taylor is now part of Oliver Rousteing’s close knit Balmain army.
2. Of course she is friends with Taylor - like every self-respecting wannabe under the age of 26.
3. She’s like a totally serious model. Racking up an impressive number of show appearances, Hill has walked for the likes of Dolce and Gabbana, Miu Miu, Chanel and, of course, Topshop Unique.
4. This sister of sass can snowboard! How Felicity Jones circa Chalet Girl of her!
5. Taylor is a self confessed ‘Selenator.’ She proper fangirled her at last year’s Victoria’s Secret show. Good to know someone else is as obsessed with her new album. Can’t. Stop. Listening.
6. Her BFF is fellow angel Sara Sampaio. They refer to themselves as Saylor. Cute.
7. Taylor has an epic social media following of 4.2 million and even documents jet leg and wedgies alike. Serious girl crush material people!
8. The model has the cutest dog, arguably, EVER. He’s called Tate and he’s practically a real life teddy bear. Watch him in action with Taylor in the below video, created exclusively for Topshop. We collectively die from the cuteness. RIP US!