Remember *those* custom Rupert Sanderson heels Sandra Bullock wore to the LA premiere of Minions?
For any of you that might have forgotten, they were bright yellow stilettos featuring adorable eyes and detailing.
Sandra teamed her fancy footwear with a black silk dress by Roksanda.The shoes caused such a stir that 10 replica pairs were made and sold for auction on http://www.charitybuzz.com.
You'll never guess how much money they raised for Art + Practice, an organisation which funds social service and art programs…
$42,425 - they were selling for up to a staggering $4,850 per pair.
'When you discover people who are truly giving back, and taking care of our community, I think it’s our duty to support and take care of them in return,' the actress told People.
Obviously moved, Sandra decided to personally match the amount to make the total $84,850.
You might have noticed that it isn't just Rupert Sanderson who's caught the Minions mania fashion bug.
Everyone from purse-friendly high street chain Primark to high-end milliner Piers Atkinson have launched special clothes and accessories to celebrate the film's release.
Here are the stand-out Minions-themed pieces we'd like to add to our SS15 wardrobes.
1) Giles Deacon's £60 cotton jersey dress would be a cute choice for a festival when styled up with ankle boots and a denim jacket.
2) If you're after some flip-flops to take on holiday, look no further than Havianas' white flats, £22.
3) Steve J and Yoni P's £320 long-line denim shirt has 'Le Buddies' playfully stitched on to the back. We're wearing ours with gladiator sandals and a pop of red lipstick.
4) Hitting the gym got a whole lot more fun when East London brand Criminal Damage released their £32 sports bra. Did we mention that they've created matching leggings too?
5. Fancy showing your love of Minions in a (slightly) more subtle way? Tatty Devine's banana necklace, £45, has been given a cheeky makeover for this season.