The promoter of the prize draw ("Prize Draw") is CLAUDIE PIERLOT (the "Promoter") which has its registered offices located at SMCP UK LTD Tower Bridge House, St Katharine's Way, London E1W 1DD
United Kingdom and is a company registered in England and Wales under company number GB 970 464 115
1. The Prize Draw is administered and fulfilled by Time Inc. (UK) Ltd, ("TIUK"), which has its registered offices located at the Blue Fin Building, 110 Southwark Street, London SE1 0SU and is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 53626.
5. The Prize Draw is open to residents in the UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man aged eighteen (18) or over with access to the internet, excluding employees and past employees of Promoter and TIUK, their printers and agents and anyone materially connected to the administration of the Prize Draw. Proof of eligibility must be provided upon request.
6. Entry into the Prize Draw will open on 1st September 2016 and the closing date is midnight on 30 September 2016.
7. The Prize Draw will run on the Instagram social media platform (“Prize Draw Platform”).
8. To enter the Prize Draw, you must complete the following steps on the Prize Draw Platform:
(i) follow the following accounts on the Prize Draw Platform: @InStyleUK; and @claudiepierlot_official (ii) post a photograph of the competition page in InStyle using the hashtag #claudiexmarjan and tag the Prize Draw Platform accounts listed in (i) above (“Entry Content”).
9. By submitting an Entry, you hereby undertakes that nothing in the Entry Content:
(i) is defamatory; (ii) is sexually explicit, contains any dangerous activity or is profane, pornographic or violent; (iii) is derogatory of any ethnic or racial group; (iv) promotes any particular political agenda or message; (v) reveals any personal information including names, email addresses or street addresses; or (vi) is otherwise offensive or illegal.
10. The decision as to whether the Entry Content infringes these Prize Draw Terms and Conditions in any way shall be made at the discretion of TIUK and Promoter. Submissions that do not comply in all material respects with these Prize Draw Terms and Conditions will be disqualified. The decision of TIUK and Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
11. By submitting an Entry, you confirm that:
(i) you are the person featuring in the Entry Content (if applicable) and you are the sole owner of any copyright in the Entry Content submitted by you; (ii) the Entry Content does not include any third party branding, logos, artwork or any other copyright work unless you have obtained the consent of the relevant owner of the work; and (iii) you have obtained the permission of any other person featuring in the Entry Content for the Entry Content to be used in accordance with these Prize Draw Terms and Conditions.
12. You can only enter the Prize Draw online, via the Prize Draw Platform. Entry made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void. Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
13. Only one entry per person may be submitted. Multiple entries will be void.
14. TIUK and Promoter accept no responsibility for entries unsuccessfully submitted to the Prize Draw Platform.
15. By submitting an Entry, you hereby grant to TIUK and Promoter and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable and perpetual license to use, reproduce, modify, copy, transmit, broadcast, publish, create derivative works from, display, or delete the Entry Content and/or the Submissions (as defined below) in whole or in part, and to incorporate it singly or collectively into other works in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, including for promotional or marketing purposes. “Submissions” include, but are not limited to, your photograph, likeness, biographical information, voice, text, images, designs, audio and/or video clips submitted in entering the Prize Draw or any statement made by you concerning the Prize Draw. For the avoidance of doubt (but without limitation) this means that your name, location, Entry Content and/or Submissions may be displayed online and posted across the TIUK and Promoter’s publishing and social media platforms.
16. You hereby irrevocably and unconditionally waive in favour of TIUK and Promoter, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, all moral rights in any Entry Content and Submissions to which you are, or may at any time in the future be, entitled.
18. The Prize Draw will be drawn by 3 October 2016 ("Draw Date") and will be supervised by an independent observer. The Winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received on or before the closing date stated above.
19. The Winner(s) will be notified via the Prize Draw Platform between 9.00am on 4 October 2016 and midnight on 21 October 2016. The Winner(s) will be given details of how to accept the Prize.
20. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the Winner(s). If the Winner(s) cannot be contacted within five (5) calendar days, or if the Winner(s) are unable to comply with these Prize Draw Terms and Conditions, Promoter and TIUK reserve the right to offer the Prize to the next eligible entrant, to be drawn at random from the remaining correct entries.
21. The Prize will be dispatched by Promoter via DHL within 30 days of the Winner(s) providing TIUK with their UK postal address.
22. Failure to respond to information requested by TIUK or Promoter, failure to provide a valid UK address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the Prize.
23. The Prize is as stated and is not transferable to another individual. No cash or other alternatives will be offered. The Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer.
24. Prizes are subject to availability. TIUK accepts no responsibility whatsoever for elements of the Prize being withdrawn. In the event of the Prize being unavailable, Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
25. TIUK and Promoter reserve the right to hold void, suspend, cancel or amend the Prize Draw and these Prize Draw Terms and Conditions where it becomes necessary to do so.
26. TIUK and Promoter also reserve the right to cancel individual Entries without liability to affected entrants where such Entries do not (in the opinion of TIUK and Promoter) enter into the spirit of the Prize Draw or if the security or proper administration of the Prize Draw or the validity of an Entry is adversely affected. In the event of cancellation, termination or suspension, Promoter may, at its discretion, select a winner from eligible, non-suspect or unaffected Entries, received prior to the event requiring such cancellation, termination or suspension.
29. In the event of a discrepancy between these Prize Draw Terms and Conditions and the details in the promotional material, the details in these Prize Draw Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
30. These Prize Draw Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.