27 Mar 2018
1. Shirred waist placket skirt, £21.99, River Island
2. Animal print skirt, £110, Reiss
Animal print skirt, £110, Reiss
Work a little animal magic into your wardrobe with this leopard print number from Reiss.
3. Cutwork skirt, £45, Warehouse
Cutwork skirt, £45, Warehouse
We're loving the broderie anglaise lace on this sweet black skirt from Warehouse. Team with ballet flats and a vest top and you'll be pretty as a picture.
4. Vintage lace prom skirt, £38, Topshop
Vintage lace prom skirt, £38, Topshop
Go for vintage romance in this grey prom skirt from Topshop. Team this lacy little number with other nude hues for a totally on-trend S/S 2010 look.
5. Zebra print stretch skirt, £99, Karen Millen
Zebra print stretch skirt, £99, Karen Millen
We're loving this abstract take on the animal print trend from Karen Millen. Team with killer heels and teeny top for an irresistible evening look.
6. Stripe tulip skirt, £40, Lipsy
Stripe tulip skirt, £40, Lipsy
This tulip skirt from Lipsy is the ultimate in curve-enhancing fashion!
7. Polka mesh miniskirt, £25, A|wear
Polka mesh miniskirt, £25, A|wear
Polka-dots never go out of fashion just because they're so darn pretty! This sky-blue skirt from A|wear is demure and flirty.
8. H! By Henry Holland for Debenhams, £15, Debenhams
H! By Henry Holland for Debenhams, £15, Debenhams
We're loving Henry Holland's collection for Debenhams and this ruched stretch skirt is a particular favourite!
9. Hexagon spot skirt, £45, Oasis
Hexagon spot skirt, £45, Oasis
We're dotty about this blue/white polka-dot skirt form Oasis! Wear with peep-toes for modern Mad Men glamour.
10. Lace skirt, £99, Karen Millen
Lace skirt, £99, Karen Millen
We're loving the lace look right now and this scallop-hemmed skirt from Karen Millen is a true statement piece. Wear with a cropped tuxedo jacket for evening glamour.
11. Print tulip skirt, £25, A|wear
Print tulip skirt, £25, A|wear
Go for bold print action in this black/grey tulip skirt from A|wear. We love the glossy black button detail. Team with patent court shoes for office appeal.
12. Denim wrap-over skirt, £37.90, Mango
Denim wrap-over skirt, £37.90, Mango
Go for shades of blue with this denim wrap-over mini from Mango. We love the fab detailing - a tulip hem and contrast stitching make this a hot high street piece.
13. Floral skirt £10, Boohoo.com
Floral skirt £10, Boohoo.com
Brighten up your day with this zingy floral skirt from boohoo.com. Team with crop top if you dare for early 90s styling.
14. Mini zip through skirt, £19.99, River Island
Mini zip through skirt, £19.99, River Island
The neon pink hue and exposed zip on this skirt from River Island make for one cool spring number.
Search item 588476
15. Vero moda rouched skirt, £29, Oli.co.uk
Vero moda rouched skirt, £29, Oli.co.uk
The drape skirt goes mini with this teeny number from Oli. Add high heels and a sparkly top and you're ready to party!
16. Tilly Tango skirt, £79, Reiss
Tilly Tango skirt, £79, Reiss
Summer lovin', happened so fast… Get your Sandy on in this full skirt from Reiss. And in on-trend coral too!
17. Redoute creation leather skirt, was £69, now £27.50 La Redoute
Redoute creation leather skirt, was £69, now £27.50 La Redoute
Get the rock chick look with this slinky leather skirt from La Redoute.
18. Drape pocket ruch waist skirt, £25, Topshop
Drape pocket ruch waist skirt, £25, Topshop
This jersey skirt from Topshop has outsized pockets for a casual look. With its draped style and coral-colour, this is one cool springtime skirt.
19. Nude floral miniskirt, £30, Miss Selfridge
Nude floral miniskirt, £30, Miss Selfridge
We're loving the springtime romance in this nude floral mini from Miss Selfridge.
20. Ichi Akat skirt, £23, USC
Ichi Akat skirt, £23, USC
Bring on the summer in this striped skirt blooming with springtime flowers.
21. Denim miniskirt, £14.99, Uniqlo
Denim miniskirt, £14.99, Uniqlo
Work the washed-out denim look in this hot little miniskirt from Uniqlo. Team with a denim blouse for this season's double denim look.
22. Striped skirt, £25, New Look
Striped skirt, £25, New Look
This black and white striped number reminds us of the fab vintage dress Dannii Minogue wore at the National TV Awards. Wear with a high ponytail for a 50s look.
23. Vero Moda peplum skirt, £28, Oli.co.uk
Vero Moda peplum skirt, £28, Oli.co.uk
Work the peplum look (loved by Victoria Beckham) in this printed monochrome skirt from Oli.
24. Wimbledon knits skirt, £55, French Connection
Wimbledon knits skirt, £55, French Connection
We love this gorgeous skirt from French Connection… It's got just the right amount of flare for a subtly flirty look.
25. Komodo Zinia skirt, £45, Ascension
Komodo Zinia skirt, £45, Ascension
Go for bold brights in this hot skirt by ethical brand Ascension. The cross-over style and thick waist band make for a figure-flattering look.
26. Cheap Monday gather skirt, £30, Urban Outfitters
Cheap Monday gather skirt, £30, Urban Outfitters
Get in on the draped look with this grey marl number by Cheap Monday.
27. Black frill mini skirt, £30. Miss Selfridge
Black frill mini skirt, £30, Miss Selfridge
Just how adorable is this frill skirt from Miss Selfridge? The bow at the waist is the perfect finish to this pretty-as-could-be mini.
28. Sunflower print skirt, £45, Oasis
Sunflower print skirt, £45, Oasis
This African-inspired print is on-trend for spring/summer with its stand-out motif and bright hue. Team with wedges and button-up blouse for safari chic.
29. Louche Toile de jour skirt, £35, Joy
Louche Toile de jour skirt, £35, Joy
Add a little French fancy to your look with this pretty toile de jour skirt from Joy.
30. White brocade lampshade skirt £15, Boohoo.com
White brocade lampshade skirt, £15, Boohoo.com
Work the umbrella shape skirt in this fab ivory mini from Boohoo.com
31. Body con khaki skirt, £15, Boohoo.com
Body con khaki skirt, £15, Boohoo.com
Work the bodycon look with military styling with Boohoo's cute khaki buttoned skirt.
32. Layered ruffle skirt, £32, Lipsy
Layered ruffle skirt, £32, Lipsy
We've come over all 80s with this ruffle skirt from Lipsy. With outsized polka-dots and swishy taffeta we're just dying to party in this little number.
33. Bow pocket skater skirt, £20, asos.com
Bow pocket skater skirt, £20, asos.com
Be cute as a button in this nude skirt with contrast black bow pockets.
34. Louche silk frill side pencil skirt, £35, Joy
Louche silk frill side pencil skirt, £35, Joy
Slink it up with this delicious frilly pencil skirt from Joy. Secretary chic at its very sexiest!
35. Celat short skirt, £79, Ted Baker
Celat short skirt, £79, Ted Baker
We're in love with the pretty butterfly print on this skirt from Ted Baker. It just screams warm weather!
36. Frill tassel tie mini skirt, £22, asos.com
Frill tassel tie mini skirt, £22, asos.com
Go for on-trend khaki with this frilly skirt with tassel tie from asos. A much cuter way to work the military trend than with a pair of combat pants!
37. Holly Fulton deco print skirt, £65, asos.com
Holly Fulton deco print skirt, £65, asos.com
Holly Fulton was the hot ticket this London Fashion Week and this print skirt shows just why. Get your hands on this deco-inspired number for stand-out style.
38. Jintz short skirt, £89, Ted Baker
Jintz short skirt, £89, Ted Baker
This scallop-edged skirt from Ted Baker makes for romantic springtime style.
39. Spring rose skirt, £29, Motel Rocks
Spring rose skirt, £29, Motel Rocks
Gorgeous rose print, bow detail and flattering full circle style… What's not to love?
40. Plaid skirt, £30, Next
Plaid skirt, £30, Next
Get a little country and western styling with this plaid skirt from Next.