From glitzy courts to sizzling sandals, get ready to hit the dancefloor this Christmas with our pick of the hottest party shoes around…
1. Ralph Lauren Collection sandals - Party Shoes
2. Reiss courts - Party Shoes
Rose Sparkle Court, £139, Reiss
3. Marks and Spencer pumps - Party Shoes
Black Glitter Pumps, £39.50, Marks and Spencer
These embellished pumps prove you don't need towering heels to look dance-floor ready.
4. French Connection sandals - Party Shoes
Grey Glitter Sandals, was £120 now £96, French Connection
5. New Look shoes - Party Shoes
Limited Edition Metallic Gold Heel Platform Shoes, £59.99, New Look
6. River Island shoes - Party Shoes
Gold Peep Toe Platform Shoes, £85, River Island
7. L.K.Bennett heels - Party Shoes
Red Velvet Heels, was £225 now £150, L.K.Bennett
8. River Island shoes - Party Shoes
Gold Design Forum Embellished T-Bar Shoes, £110, River Island
Wear these shimmering T-bars under billowing evening gowns for supermodel height and a stunning finish.
9. Miu Miu pumps - Party Shoes
Miu Miu Silver Bow Pumps, £550, Net-A-Porter
10. Camilla Skovgaard sandals - Party Shoes
Camilla Skovgaard Peeptoe Platform Buckle Metallic Sandal, £332, My Wardrobe
With an eye-catching platform heel, these metallic sandals are a sure-fire way to get your feet noticed.
11. H&M sandals - Party Shoes
Pink Suede Sandals, £29.99, H&M
12. French Sole ballerinas - Party Shoes
Glitter Ballerinas, £101, French Sole
These ballerinas make disco dancing easy.
13. Sam Edelman courts - Party Shoes
Sam Edelman Pony Leopard Court Shoe, £155, My Wardrobe
14. Zara heels - Party Shoes
Plum Floral Corsage Peep Toe, £59.99, Zara
We reckon these pretty corsage peep-toes were made for pairing with a sleek LBD.
15. Miu Miu pumps - Party Shoes
Miu Miu Glitter and Calf Hair Pumps, £400, Net-A-Porter
We couldn't resist adding a pair of Miu Miu's drool-worthy glitter pumps to our party shoe edit. These are definitely worth the splurge!
16. Hobbs courts - Party Shoes
Stella Bow Court, was £139 now £99, Hobbs
For fancy evening affairs this Christmas, these festive red courts shout uptown glamour.
17. Isabel Marant heels - Party Shoes
Isabel Marant Zebra Print Heels, £405, Matches
18. Michael Kors sandals - Party Shoes
Michael Kors Rhonda Snake Peep Toe Sandal, £225, My Wardrobe
19. Miss Selfridge heels - Party Shoes
Burgundy Bow Block Heels, £58, Miss Selfridge
Complete your girlie frock with these on-trend burgundy bow heels. They'll look fab with a pair of skinny black trews, too.
20. L.K.Bennett courts - Party Shoes
Teal Bow Courts, was £195 now £95, L.K.Bennett
21. Stella McCartney pumps - Party Shoes
Stella McCartney Satin Pumps with Precious Stone Heels, £640, Browns
Make a subtle but stunning statement in these satin pumps - the stone embellished heels make them even more lustful!
22. Zara sandals - Party Shoes
Black Suede Embellished Sandals, £69.99, Zara
23. Marks and Spencer shoes - Party Shoes
Autograph T-Bar Shoes, £59, Marks and Spencer
24. Miss Selfridge heels - Party Shoes
Honey Black Feather Cuff Heel, £70, Miss Selfridge
25. Christian Louboutin heels - Party Shoes
Christian Louboutin Suede and Gunmetal Pin Heels, £635, Browns
If you can hack the heels, these suede Louboutins add the ultimate party outfit finish.
26. Mango pumps - Party Shoes
Gold Cap-Toe Pumps, £74.90, Mango
27. New Look shoes - Party Shoes
Limited Edition Burgundy Block Heel Peep Toe Shoes, £59.99, New Look
28. Reiss courts - Party Shoes
Diamante Strap Court, £149, Reiss
29. Topshop courts - Party Shoes
Faux Snakeskin Court Shoes, £50, Topshop
30. Zara sandals - Party Shoes
Black Sandals with Stone Embellished Heels, £69.99, Zara
31. Karen Millen sandals - Party Shoes
Metallic Jewel Peep Toe, £185, Karen Millen
You'll be dazzling the night away in these jewel-embellished peep-toes.
32. Dorothy Perkins shoes - Party Shoes
Purple Suedette Platform Shoes, was £42 now £29.40, Dorothy Perkins
Take on the jewel-inspired hues of the season with these plum platforms.
33. Kurt Geiger pumps - Party Shoes
Silver Pumps, £160, Kurt Geiger
34. Schuh courts - Party Shoes
Red and Gold Heel Courts, £65, Schuh
You'll own the dancefloor in these dazzling red and gold glitter heeled courts - guaranteed to catch some compliments.
35. Carvela wedges - Party Shoes
Carvela Purple Bow Wedges, £120, Selfridges
36. Mango sandals - Party Shoes
Criss-Cross Gold Strap Sandals, £74.90, Mango
Add a luxe gold spin to an all-black ensemble with these glittery gold sandals.
37. Karen Millen sandals - Party Shoes
Green Snake Print Platform Sandal, £170, Karen Millen
38. Topshop Mary-Janes - Party Shoes
Galleria Patent Mary Janes, £46, Topshop
If you want to keep it smart and elegant, these glossy Mary-Janes are an ideal choice.
39. Topshop courts - Party Shoes
Cobalt Blue Stud Courts, £65, Topshop
40. Dorothy Perkins shoes - Party Shoes
Black Brocade Bow Platform Shoes, was £42 now £29.40, Dorothy Perkins
41. Coast shoes - Party Shoes
Sayleene Shoe, £75, Coast
42. Matalan courts - Party Shoes
Glitter Court, £14, Matalan
43. Kurt Geiger courts - Party Shoes
Gold Courts, £350, Kurt Geiger
The festive season is all about molten metallics and these gold snake-effect courts are a firm InStyle favourite.
44. ASOS sandals - Party Shoes
Platform Color Blocked Heeled Sandals, was £65 now £32.50, ASOS
45. ASOS courts - Party Shoes
Suede Orange Point Court Shoes, £35, ASOS
46. Kurt Geiger wedges - Party Shoes
KG Isobel Platform Wedge Shoes, was £150 now £97.50, ASOS
47. Jimmy Choo pumps - Party Shoes
Jimmy Choo Metallic Pink Snake-Effect Pumps, £795, Net-A-Porter
48. Yves Saint Laurent shoes - Party Shoes
Yves Saint Laurent Robyn Suede Shoes, £675, Matches
If you're looking for style and comfort, you can't beat a stacked wedge. Plus this pair have a cute ankle strap for extra support - what a winner!
49. Dorothy Perkins shoes - Party Shoes
Wine Suedette Platform Shoes, was £42 now £29.40, Dorothy Perkins
50. River Island ballerinas - Party Shoes
Blue Beaded Ballerinas, £55, River Island