It's the first major event of the year and we're pleased to report that the Golden Globes 2017 red carpet didn't disappointed. From Blake Lively in Atelier Versace to Lily Collins in Princess-style Zuhair Murad, the Globes have given us plenty of fashion talking points.
Click through the gallery below to see the stars posing and twirling (we're looking at you, Sarah Jessica Parker) on the Golden Globes 2017 red carpet.
Here are a few of the notable fashion highlights:
1. Natalie Portman channelled Jackie O in a delightful yellow Prada gown.
2. Nicole Kidman in Alexander McQueen was perfection. We're ALL about those elegant drop shoulders.
3. Emma Stone was dreamy in star-embellished Valentino, and we love that she brought her brother as her date. Cute!
4. Evan Rachel Wood wore a custom Altuzarra tux to prove a point, saying: "I’ve been to the Globes six times. I’ve worn a dress every time. And I love dresses, I’m not trying to protest dresses. But, I want to make sure that young girls and women know they aren’t a requirement and that you don’t have to wear one if you don’t want to. To just be yourself because your worth is more than that.” Inspirational.
5. Michelle Williams in Louis Vuitton was a breath of fresh air, plus she nailed three key trends: lace, chokers and the off-the-shoulder silhouette. Plus, you've got to see the adorbs pic of her and her Globes date, Busy Philipps. LOVE.
6. Blake Lively, alongside husband Ryan Reynolds, brought the a-list glamour in Atelier Versace. Props for the matching emerald bracelets.
If you want to see a different take on the Globes, take a look at the best celebrity Instagrams from the night. But, for now, look at every amazing look from the awards below.