Lady Gaga's early Christmas present
Christmas 2015 is finally here, and it looks like the A-list just can’t wait to unwrap their presents. As Lady Gaga and Chrissy Teigen kick off the celebrity Christmas hauls (watch this space for the rest as they come...), we take a look at some of the craziest presents from 2014
1. Lady Gaga’s Horse. A puppy for Christmas? Sweet! A horse?! Well, slightly harder to wrap… Lady Gaga was gifted this white beauty for Christmas 2015 by her record label, and she hasn’t stopped Instagramming her since. Gaga's first post read “today on my doorstep was delivered a White Angel from heaven. It felt like the old days of the record business, she's such a spiritual girl! I will ride, and care for, and love her forever”. Always remember, little Monsters, a pet is for life, not just for Christmas.
2. Chrissy Teigen’s Cheese Wheel. John Legend made Christmas come early for his pregnant wife Chrissy with this gift, which Chrissy called a “lifetime dream”. So what is this amazing gift? “A cheese wheel to dump paste and risotto in for years to come. It makes me emotional”. Ok, now we kinda want one…
3. Justin Bieber’s Private Plane. When we were little, we were lucky if we got a model plane, never mind a private one. But for the A-list, a private plane is practically a necessity. Bieber bagged this jet, complete with gold pillows, in 2014, but rumour has it he only chartered the plane for a single flight rather than taking it home for good. Do you need to go on the naughty list, Justin?
4. North West’s Designer Wardrobe. What do you give a one-year old for Christmas? An entire designer wardrobe, of course! Nori’s stocking was stuffed with Stella McCartney, Hermes and Charlotte Olympia, making her the sassiest one-year old around.
5. Rihanna’s Inflatable Dolphin. What is it with A-listers and animals at Christmas? Rihanna was given this sculpture by her friend Ciarra in 2014, featuring an inflatable dolphin, on a book, on a stool, in a tyre. Now that’s a mouthful. The piece is actually by crazy cool American artist Jeff Koons, and Rihanna thinks it’s “sexy”.
6. Taylor Swift’s Lint Rollers. Less crazy, more ‘couldn’t you have bought me a gift voucher?’ – Taylor Swift found a pack of ten lint rollers under her Christmas tree in 2014, thanks to Papa Swift’s battle against glitter. Now that we think about it, we could use these come New Year’s Day…
My dad just gave me ten lint rollers for Christmas, not for lint but 'because you always have glitter all over you'. Great start, Swifts.— Taylor Swift (@taylorswift13) December 24, 2014