In the bath, on the bus, at work – we’re 100% guilty of wasting far too many hours watching videos on YouTube, but when they’re this funny, can you blame us?!
From that talking dog video you watched 50 times (you know who you are) to Adele trying to bring back the flip phone (stop trying to make flip-phones happen, Adele…), all those views rack up to a whopping 25 million hours of hilarity watched worldwide.
So what were we really watching? #YouTubeRewind have released their definitive list of the most watched, shared and liked videos of 2015, including Justin Bieber’s infamous Carpool Karaoke to a 6-foot man in a human sized water balloon. Watch them all below…
1. Silento- Watch Me (Whip/Nae Nae) #WatchMeDanceOn by Tianne King
2. Clash of Clans: Revenge (Official Super Bowl TV Commercial) by Clash of Clans
3. Crazy Plastic Ball PRANK!! by RomanAtwood
4. Love Has No Labels | Diversity & Inclusion | Ad Council by Ad Council
5. Lip Sync Battle with Will Ferrell, Kevin Hart and Jimmy Fallon by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
6. Justin Bieber Carpool Karaoke by The Late Late Show with James Corden
7. 6ft Man in 6ft Giant Water Balloon - 4K - The Slow Mo Guys by The Slow Mo Guys
8. Golden boy Calum Scott hits the right note | Audition Week 1 | Britain's Got Talent 2015 by Britain's Got Talent
9. Dover Police DashCam Confessional (Shake it Off) by Dover Police
10. Mean Tweets - President Obama Edition by Jimmy Kimmel Live
The top 10 list of music videos included Wiz Khalifa’s See You Again with over 1 billion views, Ellie Goulding’s Love Me Like You Do and Taylor Swift’s Bad Blood squad. And despite only reeasing her comeback single with a few weeks left of the year, Adele still managed to slip into the top 10 with Hello. Total spent streaming 2015’s biggest hits? 37,000 years.
Woah. We think we’ll be going offline for a little while (after we’ve watched these videos, of course…)