From the red carpet to the awards ceremony we were live-tweeting the 2013 Golden Globes Awards last night and you were with us every step of the way. Whether you loved a dress, cried at a speech or were excited about a win, you let us know what you thought. We've rounded up the five moments that got you talking and retweeting the most!
1. Jennifer Lopez following in Kristen Stewart's footsteps wearing a sultry sheer Zuhair Murad gown.
2. Anne Hathaway describing herself as "the girl who started as the Princess of Genovia" in her Best Supporting Actress speech taking us back to her Princess Diaries days. You all loved her Chanel Couture dress, too.
3. Bradley Cooper looking dapper in his tux.
4. Adele opening her Best Original Song acceptance speech by yelling: "Oh my god! I've only come for a night out! I was not expecting this!"
5. Zooey Deschanel's movie-inspired nail art.
Follow @instyle_ukon Twitter for more awards season coverage. Don't forget to to tweet us your Golden Globes highlights!
By Kate Lloyd