If you're currently dreaming of lounging in a hut over the ocean or floating in a private infinity pool, prepare to be mega jealous of the Beckham family. While we were at home dealing with what felt like a return to the Ice Age - ok, maybe not, but it's been really cold - they took a trip to an insanely luxurious resort in the Maldives.
Them's the breaks people.
The ultra-luxury Grand Sunset Residence at the One&Only Reethi Rah resort is a private, three-bedroom villa right on the ocean. The lavish getaway comes with amenities like a large private beach, a personal chef on-call 24/7, two buggies to cruise around the island, and a wine cellar curated to your liking. Celebrities from Russell Crowe to Rob Lowe, Tom Cruise, and most recently the Beckham family, have called it home while vacationing in the Maldives.
The villa is situated on one of the largest islands in North Malé Atoll, and offers snorkelling, diving, daily yoga on a private sandbar in the middle of the ocean, oh and those incredible restaurants that float over the water.
Clearly, the Beckham family enjoyed their stay, posting plenty of 'grams from the holiday, including this cute family photo.
At least the weather wasn't entirely perfect. But Harper clearly didn't mind.
Jealous yet? Keep scrolling to see quite how amazing the resort is.
1. Guests arrive by sea plane. This isn't any old land-locked retreat people.
2. Morning coffee/cocktails can be accompanied by THIS view
3. This can go straight to Instagram Stories.
4. The beach isn't bad right?
5. You can dive straight into the sea from your private villa
6. Who needs sunbeds when you have private cabanas?
7. Pretty romantic
8. Happy hour with a side of sunset
9. Dinner with a view
10. Did we mention there was an infinity pool?
This article by Olivia Bahou originally appeared on Instyle.com