We've been there...
‘Guys love short girls! You’re so cute! What does the world look like down there?!’ If you're rolling your eyes right now, we feel your pain... Here are 29 short girl problems you'll definitely relate to
1. You just can’t reach things
2. Supermarket shelves, open windows, that higher rail in Topshop…
3. But you get pretty good at finding ledges to climb on
4. Which comes in especially useful when you need attention at the bar
5. People pick you up. It’s annoying.
6. And they think it’s ok to throw you around. You never asked for this life.
7. Staring into your partner’s eyes is romantic… until you get neck ache
8. People tease you for buying kids clothes and shoes, but they’re WAY cheaper!
9. You get leaned on by strangers. Uncool
10. This is made especially worse by the fact you can’t reach the rails on public transport
11. Being called cute? Not cute
12. Why does everyone also feel the need to exclaim how short you are?!
13. Ditto when your family try and tell you that you’re ‘tall’
14. You’ve grown up constantly being mistaken for the younger sibling against your beanpole sister
15. And you’ll probably get asked for ID until you’re 57
16. Most trends make you look like a child playing dress-up
17. Maxi skirts? Flared jeans? Please.
18. Your wardrobe is made for you (no, literally, you have to take everything up about six inches)
19. Your height always includes that extra half an inch
20. When your friends all say they’re wearing flats but you turn up and they’re in heels…
21. You can’t see at gigs. Or plays. Or in the cinema. Or anywhere
22. And sometimes people can’t see you
23. Umbrella weather is tricky – is yours too low, or is everyone else just too high?
24. Having to pull your seat alllllllllll the way up to the steering wheel in the car
25. Mirrors are great - if you want to check out the top of your forehead
26. Photos with tall friends? You better start jumping…
27. You can’t touch the floor when you sit on most seats
28. Crowds are actually pretty scary when you can’t see daylight
29. Always being forced to sit in the middle
Well, at least you can wear culottes...