The Kanye we know won't be happy about coming second...
The majority view of Kanye West seems to have shifted on the ground – from eye rolling awe at his unwavering self-confidence (if that’s what you call it) to concern for his wellbeing. If this is where yyou're at right now, then you’ll be worried this latest news will push him over the edge…
Twitter has released the news that Kanye wasn’t the most talked about of New York Fashion Week… (*Gasp* *Faint* etc).
Yes, it seemed as if Kanye has been the subject of every conversation in the last few weeks:
1. That Wiz Khalefa social media shade throwing (which then Amber Rose and Kim got involved in).
2. His new album - The Life Of Pablo, which he’s only putting on Tidal.
My album will never never never be on Apple. And it will never be for sale... You can only get it on Tidal.— KANYE WEST (@kanyewest) February 15, 2016
3. His Yeezy Season 3 fashion show.
4. Those model rules (DO NOT EVER LOOK AT THE JUMBOTRON!).
5. The news he was $53m in debt
I write this to you my brothers while still 53 million dollars in personal debt... Please pray we overcome... This is my true heart...— KANYE WEST (@kanyewest) February 14, 2016
6. His shout out to Mark Zuckerberg (on his birthday) for financial aid
7. The news he wasn’t actually in ‘personal debt’.
8. His ongoing Twitter ravings.
But soz, Yeez – you were pipped to the most-Tweeted-about post by your FourFiveSeconds collaborator – Rihanna!
Not only did the FENTY Puma by Rihanna show out-Tweet Yeezy, but she was the most Tweeted-about celebrity model too, above Kendall Jenner, Lady Gaga and Gigi Hadid.
And - it’s getting a bit weird, we know - Puma was the most Tweeted about brand! It seems Rihanna + Puma = a Twitter dream team.
(If that’s not the ultimate BURN coming directly from Yeezy’s preaching platform of choice, we don’t know what is...)