We couldn't help thinking - ever - just how dreamy the fifth-in-line-to-the-throne really is.
This not the first time this thought has crossed our minds, far from it. Whilst on tour of New Zealand last year, the 30-year-old has revealed that seeing his brother’s family continue to grow has made him want to have kids 'right now'. Speaking to Sky News royal correspondent Rhiannon Mills, he endearingly revealed his desire for love. 'There come times when you think now is the time to settle down, or now is not, whatever way it is, but I don’t think you can force these things, it will happen when it’s going to happen.
'Of course I would love to have kids right now but there’s a process that one has to go through and tours like this are great fun,' Prince Harry said. 'Hopefully I’m doing all right by myself. It would be great to have someone else next to me to share the pressure, but you know, time will come and whatever happens, happens.'
Prince Harry clearly isn’t short of admirers - everywhere he goes, he’s had young women hustling for his attention, as well as the ongoing relationship rumours. Some fans on his New Zealand tour offered to marry him, while one woman held a sign with lipstick kisses that read “Don’t worry, I won’t kiss you!” – a reference to one keen lass who managed to land a kiss on Prince Harry’s cheek in Sydney in 2015.
He's also talked quite candidly about the loss of his mother — the much missed Princess Diana — in a recent interview with People magazine.
'All I want to do is make my mother incredibly proud,' he revealed. 'That's all I've ever wanted to do.'
'When she died, there was a gaping hole, not just for us but also for a huge amount of people across the world,' he says. 'If I can try and fill a very small part of that, then job done. I will have to, in a good way, spend the rest of my life trying to fill that void as much as possible. And so will William.'
*sigh* Pretty amazing huh?
Still, he’s taken the attention in his good-humoured stride – and we crush on him for it. The boy is clearly a lovely lad and a lot of fun. And standing at a strapping 6ft 2in, he’s all man. Here are some other reasons why, yes, we would.
1. He likes to have a laugh.
2. He would make a GREAT dad. (Swoon - so great with children.)
3. He's not afraid to show off his dance moves (however dubious they might be), and we love a man who's always up for hitting the dance floor.
4. He looks GREAT on horseback (and, frankly speaking, any chap who can effortlessly take command of a powerful Polo horse has us at the first hurdle.)
5. He pulls faces like this to babies when out on meet and greets.
6. He likes to makes his Gran laugh.
7. He’s not afraid to muck in.
8. He’s a dog lover
9. And his sister-in-law loves him.
10. And he's handsome. Innit?