It's official: Kendall is no longer the most followed Jenner on Instagram since younger sister Kylie overtook her 39.3 million followers with a massive 40 million. That's a hella lot of people.
Instagram has positioned itself as the A-list social media platform of choice, and it’s showing no signs of waning. In fact, every year stars like Kendall Jenner break new Insta-records with their posts, and 2015 is certainly no exception.
The top three positions have changed quite considerably this year, with a new star rising like a sequin-clad phoenix from the ashes, pipping Kim and Beyonce to the most followed post - and that lady is Taylor Swift.
However, after naming the top five spots, things get a bit more unexpected (spoiler alert: there’s LOTS of footballers). Here's the updated list of the most-followed celebrities on Instagram...
1. Taylor Swift - 52.1 million
2. Kim Kardashian - 49.8 million
3. Beyoncé - 48.7 million
4. Selena Gomez - 47.9 million
5. Ariana Grande - 46 million
6. Justin Bieber - 41.5 million
7. Kylie Jenner - 40 million
8. Kendall Jenner - 39.3 million
9. Nicki Minaj - 33.3 million
10. Khloe Kardashian - 31.4 million
11. Neymar da Silva Santos Júnior - 30.9 million
12. Cristiano Ronaldo - 29.2 million
13. Miley Cyrus - 28.2 million
14. Katy Perry - 27.1 million
15. Jennifer Lopez - 26.4 million
16. The Rock - 26.6 million
17. Rihanna - 25.5 million
18. Kourtney Kardashian - 24 million
19. Lionel Messi - 23.9 million
20. Demi Lovato - 22.2 million
Now, excuse us while we follow The Rock, pronto…