The man, the legend that is Jimmy Kimmel, has done a lot of cool stuff in his life - but the invention of Celebrities Read Mean Tweets has got to be by far the best.
If you don’t know about it: 1) Where have you been? And 2) It’s very important you find out about it, immediately.
The clips - which are basically celebrities reading mean Tweets which other people have written about them - originally started back in 2012, to raise awareness that being horrible on social media is kind of whack.
The latest sees Barack Obama buuurn Donald Trump...
And check out the movie edition - with Eddie Redmayne, George Clooney, Emily Blunt and lots more celebrities being offended...
And now there's a Music Edition - yep, you know what that means... a whole load more hilarity; mean Tweets, obvs, and brilliant mixed reactions from the (musical) celebrities.
Last time, we saw Kirsten Dunst, Julia Louise-Dreyfus, Daniel Radcliffe, Colin Farrell and loads more people reading the horrible things people have written about them on the Internet...
Want to see more? Here are ALL the best editions of Celebrities Read Mean Tweets, ALL in ONE place...
Sometimes people are SO mean. Don't have time to watch all the videos? These are probably the meanest...
- Daniel Radcliffe is one of God’s most unattractive creations since the aardvark.
- When I grow up I can be as ugly in as many hairstyles as Jason Schwartzman.
- Julianna Margulies is one of the finest ugly woman I have ever seen.
- Jordana Brewster is the next Meryl Streep. If Meryl Streep was the worst actress in the world.
- Sarah Paulson is annoying when she yells…or cries…or talks…or exists.
- Gwyneth Paltrow you ugly ass big bird looking bitch, shut the f**k up.
- Mindy Kaling is not funny or attractive, she has an annoying voice and just plainly sucks…why does she have her own show.
- Chloe Moretz or whatever her stupid name is looks like my a**hole seriously she is on decent looking whatsoever.
- Ashton Kutcher needs to get hit by a bus. ASAP.
(NOTE TO TWEETERS: BE NICE)