1) One where Gretchen tries to convince the girls to invent their own lingo: "What's That Word? Fetch!"
2) The halloween costume song: "just add ears to your lin-ge-rie!"
3) A painful solo piece about turning up to the party as a zombie bride - with an "On My Own" from Les Miserables vibe
4) "Style it out!" - a rousing number about turning a wardrobe sabotage on its head
5) The "OMG The Fire Sprinklers Ruined Our Hair" song
6) A 'sexy' dance number from Regina's embarrassing mother called "Cool Mum"
7) (With lots of background hair flicking from Regina)
8) A slow song about the terrible struggles of teenage friendship, set to strings
9) The "You Can Wear Any Colour... So Long As It's Pink!" song
10) A massive group dance scene at the prom (a la Grease)
11) A 'Raindrops On Roses' number from the crazy lady
12) And (of course) the final "Being Bitchy Doesn't Pay" song