Think The Golden Globes are all about what happens on stage?! Think again…
1. Lady Gaga landed her first Golden Globe award last night, and in her rush to get up on that stage she pushed past a sassy Leonardo DiCaprio. Bumping The Revenant winner with her hip, Leo’s reaction is priceless – especially when he realises who it is. We’ve got this on loop. It's all good though - speaking to Entertainment Tonight, Leo said "that's trending?! I just didn’t know what was passing me -- that’s all!"
2. Speaking of Leo, did you see this Titanic reunion? A surprised Kate and Leo caught up off-stage, 18 years after their life-changing Titanic performances. If we could be a fly on the wall...
3. He also got a standing ovation for his Best Actor nod. We can only imagine the scenes if he wins an Oscar.
4. Rosie Huntington-Whitely debuted a sparkler on a very special finger at The Golden Globes, meaning a wedding is finally on the cards! Aww! See it close-up in our celebrity engagement ring gallery.
5. With a presenting duo like J-Law and A-Schu, this speech was bound to be hilarious. J-Schu (is this a thing?) had the audience in stitches with THIS lesson in celebrity couple names, why everyone thinks they should be supermodels and even the C word (don’t worry, it’s censored…) Can they hurry up and finish the comedy film they're co-writing, already?!
6. Eddie Redmayne looked especially dapper in his Gucci suit, but all eyes were on Hannah Bagshawe, who stepped out at The Golden Globes for the first time after announcing their first pregnancy. Speaking to Ryan Seacrest on the red carpet, Eddie said “I’m sweating now – she’s calm I’m not”.
7. Photographers Inez and Vinoodh were on hand backstage to capture all the A-list attendees in these gorgeous black and white portraits, including Gaga, J-Law and Leo.
8. If The Golden Globes is anything to go by, 2016 will be the year of the red carpet pocket, with Olivia Palermo, Amy Schumer, Jaimie Alexander, Jenna Dewan Tatum and Eva Chen all plumping for a pocketed dress.
9. Presenter Jamie Foxx pulled a Steve Harvey when announcing the winner for Best Original Score last night, calling out the wrong winner just like Harvey's now infamous Miss Universe mishap. Oh, Steve…
10. ICYMI, Miss Golden Globe for 2016 was Jamie’s daughter Corinne
11. We guess Jason Sudeikis didn’t get the black-tie memo for last night’s Golden Globes, as he rocked up in black and white Air Jordan 11 11 Concord Lows. These kicks were actually inspired by the design of a tux, but would you?
12. Poor Channing Tatum! The Lip Sync Battle champ slicked his hair to the side at Sunday’s ceremony, but is getting a lot of stick on social media. Top comparisons so far include Justin Bieber and the emo Skype emoji.
13. Taraji P. Henson landed her first Golden Globe award last night, and after waiting 20 years for the moment she was not about to be pushed off stage. Giving her acceptance speech, Taraji saw the autocue tell her to wrap it up. Here’s what she had to say about that.