From the first glimpse of that blunt Lisa Minnelli-style wig, we knew the pictures from Kris Jenner's 60th Gatsby-themed bash would be pretty spectacular – and we were very right.
The guest list, the costumes, the entertainment - here are 14 things we were not expecting from the night…
- Well, for starters – the Kardashians don’t do things by halves but $2 million, paid for by her gals!? You’re only 60 once.
- The glitzy décor was pretty bonkers – orchids hanging from the ceilings, a zillion white balloons, art deco flooring – the lot.
- Kourtney Kardashian agreed to go as Gatsby to Kendall’s Daisy.
In fact, the Gatsby to everyone’s Daisy.
4. Kris’ cake was an impressive four tier art deco design.
- Kylie, Kendall and Khloe were all in Yousef Aljasmi gowns while Kim opted for Marchesa.
- As well as a 20s dress, Kendall went for a blonde victory curled wig.
8. Khloe lead her mum's first dance at the party.
9. Charlie Wilson performed at the bash and when he sung Kanye's 'See Me Now' he passed the microphone to him and he couldn’t remember the words! Poor show, Kanye. Instead, he turned it around by serenading Kris with Stevie Wonder's Happy Birthday.
10. American singer and songwriter El DeBarge and David Foster also performed.
10. Guests included John Legend and Chrissy Teigen, Will and Jada Pinkett Smith, Olivier Rousteing and Ryan Seacrest.
11. Caitlyn wasn’t actually at the party but gave a message toasting Kris from a screen from a bath tub with a glass of champagne (inspired by one Kris made herself on her 30th birthday) in a tribute video which also featured Katy Perry and Justin Bieber.
12. The evening kicked off with a firework display.
13. Kris gave a speech which apparently went on a little too long for Khloe’s liking as she grabbed the microphone and shouted: ‘The speech is over’.
14. The theme wasn’t just Gatsby, it was #Sexy Sixty… Nice.
Best outfit of the night? Kourtney, hands down.