Let's get one thing straight: Kim Kardashian's quotes are always going to be overshadowed by Kanye's. Period. But, as she proved on her birthday, there are a few things she's learned that we should all try and live by...
1. Family first. Always.
2. I have the best fans in the whole world!!!
3. Mom is usually right.
4. Health is an invaluable gift; take care of yourself.
5. Always be kind to everyone, including yourself.
6. Let people know how much you care about them because tomorrow is never promised.
7. Keep the spark alive.
8. Be generous.
9. Take photos of everything; those are your memories.
10. Wake up early, get the most out of your day.
11. Family vacations are precious and you should travel whenever you can.
12. Know how to cook.
13. Don't be afraid to change up your look.
14. Never forget how blessed you are.
15. It's OK to indulge.
16. Always take off your makeup before bed.
17. All-white always works, no matter what time of year it is.
18. Sometimes, you just have to let North wear her Minnie Mouse outfit to bed.
19. Always wear sunscreen.
20. A perfectly centered part takes time, but it's worth it.
21. Nothing is certain, so cherish every moment.
22. Prevention is key. Always use body oil to keep your skin moist!
23. Dream big. And when you accomplish your goals, aim higher for the future.
24. White flowers go with everything.
25. When in doubt, wear black.
26. Airplane bathrooms have great lighting for selfies.
27. Love is more than a feeling. It's a choice. Choose to be loyal to the ones you love.
28. There will always be haters. Learn to use criticism to fuel you.
29. My angles. Know your angles.
30. Make time for yourself. Don't get so caught up in work that you forget to do the things you love.
31. Live life your way.
32. You can't go wrong with a nude nail.
33. Support everyone on their journey.
34. Always be grateful.
35. Be comfortable in your own skin. This comes with age, but it really is so important to love yourself before anything else.