Ok, so we’ve all done our make-up on the train, doused ourselves in perfume on the tube and, if we’re feeling particularly cocky, touched up a chipped manicure on the bus, which has resulted in major side-eye from our fellow commuters.
Unlike us mere mortals, the stars don’t tend to leave the house until their entire look is perfected and every hair is in its designated place. However, the same can’t be said of Kendall Jenner, who proved that she’s just as akin to running late as the rest of us in her latest (and seriously hilarious) Instagram post.
Taking to her social media account, the 19-year-old model has given us a sneak peek at all of her Fashion Week prep. From walking in Givenchy’s hotly anticipated NYFW show to sitting on the FROW, she’s taken us with her every step of the way. And although we’ve been lapping it up, this was a bit of an overshare…
Larking around in the back of her chauffeur driven car on route to Diane Von Furstenberg's SS16 show with her BFF Gigi Hadid, the Keeping Up With The Kardashians star can be seen leaning over to tend to… her shoes? Her sock? Watch on…
Gigi hilariously filmed Kendall shaving her legs, with a razor and a bottle of water, as she dashed between shows. Yep, you read that right – SHAVING her legs. In the back of a car. Natch.
Captioning the video: ‘So much fashion, not enough week #YouGottaDoWhatYouGottaDo’, it’s clear that in the midst of all the shows, parties and events, Kendall’s personal grooming routine has gone to the dogs. Props for the exemplary multi-tasking skills all the same, KJ.
While we haven’t had to shave our legs on our commute just yet, we’re certainly no strangers to a bit of on-the-go preening. Here’s a few of our tried-and-tested tips for getting ready, whilst in transit…
1. Wait until you’re at a red signal/traffic light before you even think about applying mascara (or risk looking like this)
2. Use the gust of air hurtling through the tube window to further enhance your backcomb
3. Two words: Wet. Wipes.
4. Use rain water to give your skin a stunning glow. Seriously, it works. Just ask Selena...
5. Look for scentless nail polish or hair products to minimise the side-eye you receive from your fellow passengers
6. In your darkest mono-brow hour, your fingernails double up as perfectly adequate DIY tweezers
7. And, whatever you do, avoid applying bluster at ALL COSTS