Kate Middleton got a load of curveballs thrown at her on the latest Royal Tour — about the children, which must be pretty whack when you've had to leave them at home, and losing her baby weight.
Kudos to her to chilled and pretty darned elegant reactions to the questions — and actually, to her outlook on life in general. It must be a pretty weird scenario to find your self in… You can’t put a cork wedged foot ‘wrong’ without the world talking about it, but she handles it pretty excellently.
And it seems William appreciates how great Kate is. In an interview with Talk Vietnam, the Duke Of Cambridge said: 'Well, as the other parents in the room will testify, there’s wonderful highs and there’s wonderful lows. It’s been quite a change for me, personally [...] I’m very lucky in the support I have from Catherine. She is an amazing mother and a fantastic wife.' Cu-ute.
Here’s Kate's cutest ‘normal mum’ moments…
1) She was asked on the Royal Tour why they hadn’t brought Prince George and she answered: ‘Because George is too naughty […] He would be running all over the place. The next time we come we will definitely bring them.’ After those cute Canada pics, we can’t WAIT for that… And little Charlotte too! Ahh.
2) Some absolute rogue asked Kate how she lost ‘all the weight after having two kids’ – not an easy question to answer, especially for a Duchess. She kept cool as a cucumber and said: ‘'I am running after my kids!’. Well handled, Kate.
3) That time she took the pictures for the Christmas card — not a legit famous photographer (like all the other times) but her, putting into practice her interest in photography.
4) Her and William do actually seem mega happy. Not only smiling when she’s at engagements but they have those cute little ‘candid’ moments too. (#RelationshipGoals... Check out their cutest couple moments.)
5) Kate’s relationship with the Queen seems pretty cute too – based on respect and admiration (as all grandmother-in-law relationships should be, especially if they happen to be the Queen).
6) That one time she wore a Breton top (one time, ha!) and chased George down a hill.
7) Their cute #FamilyGoals ski trip snaps.
8) At the opening of Magic Garden at Hampton Court Palace, she hung out with some children at the medieval-themed playground telling them to 'just call [her] Kate', and that George 'would have loved' the plastic dragon. Cute. Hands down the best revelation of the day was about the new-gen Royal Fam's pet hamster! A child who she spoke to told People she 'said she had a hamster, and Charlotte really likes it because the whiskers always tickle her face.' We can't even.
9) That time Kate and Will's nicknames for each other was revealed at the Chelsea Flower Show. They were spotted walked and talking between the gardens calling each other 'darling'. (We were really hoping for 'bae' but you can't have everything.)
10) When she revealed Prince George's fav day out was to the Natural History as he's a big dinosaur fan and especially likes the 3D sculptures.
11) When Prince George had a tantrum at the Royal International Air Tattoo, and the only way to make him happy was to give him a pair of headphones to play with.
12) Welcoming Team GB home for their heroes parade, Kate Middleton told Natasha Baker (triple equestrian gold medallist) that Prince George loves fencing, ‘I think that’s because of the face shields’, and that Princess Charlotte would have been ‘running riot’ if she’d been in attendance. As for Charlotte’s favourite sport, it’s something she shares with her Gan-Gan. Natasha said ‘I asked her how the children were, and she said Charlotte is really enjoying her riding — which is great to hear. She emphasised that Charlotte has this passion about horses and although she doesn’t echo it, she’ll do her best to champion and encourage it.’
— Kensington Palace (@KensingtonRoyal) October 18, 2016
And see the cutest Royal Family Picture Album...