Kate Middleton turns 33 today
1) Corn Flake Imperial Clutch, £995, Anya Hindmarch
As Kelloggs holds a Royal Warrant from the Queen, what better bag for a Princess to carry than this Corn Flakes-inspired clutch from Anya Hindmarch. The fun and novelty of this bag could also be a real ice breaker if conversation becomes strained at an event.
2) Mason Pearson Pure Handy Bristle & Nylon Hairbrush BN3, £49.99, Landys Chemist
What better way to keeping Kate's glossy mane in check than a classic Mason Pearson hairbrush?
3) Jewelled Pump, £51.60, Boden
With the many social evening events in her diary, a pair of heels is the norm but when pregnant a pair of flats if a comfier option. These Boden flat pumps with a smattering of glass and acrylic jewels are perfect for adding a touch of glamour for a twinkly evening out.
4) Polka Pure Cotton Batiste Pyjamas, £138, Derek Rose
These fine cotton pyjamas are perfect for Kate to wearing around the house both now and post-pregnancy. Comfortable and much chicer than a pair of grey track pants and t-shirt.
5) Absolute Mother-to-Be Experience, £180, Elemis
Some much needed pampering is needed as both a birthday and pregnancy treat. The Elemis Mother-to-Be experience is a two hour and fifteen minute treatment combining a nurturing massage with a facial for the ultimate indulgence. Bliss.
6) Mary Berry Cooks The Perfect, £9.99, The Book People
Three kitchens Kate loves to cook and who better to help and inspire her with some new ideas than the Queen of Baking herself, Mary Berry.
7) Jessica Nails Royal Red, £10.50, Look Fantastic
She may not be able to see her feet with the baby bump, but having pretty painted toes always makes you feel better and there's no more perfect shade than Jessica Nails' Royal Red for a princess.
8) Bespoke Charm Necklace, Made to Order, Loquet
Kate can create her very own locket by adding different charms with persnalised momorires. Maybe letters to include George's initials, numbers to represent her wedding day, a garnet for birthstone or a heart from Wills?
9) InStyle Subscription, £13.99, Magazines Direct
To keep Kate up to date on what to buy for the new season, what more does she need than a subcription to InStyle to read when she puts her feet up?
10) Valentino Midi Silk Dress with Cape Back, £2,175, 9 In The Mirror
A new dress for a special birthday night out is in order. Valentino's cape-back silk dress is one of this season's standout runway pieces. With an elastic waist that sits elegantly above a bump, it will accomodate all through her pregnancy.