1. Define your style in three words
Classic. Confident. Comfortable.
2. What would you never wear?
Sandals with socks.
3. What are your hobbies?
Baking. Coding. Running.
4. Your perfect day
Any day that I get to spend with my loved ones.
5. Your perfect evening
A night in watching movies and baking cookies.
6. What is your hidden talent?
Tossing a football - my dad taught me how to make the ball spiral perfectly.
7. What is a normal day in your life like?
There’s no normal day, which keeps things interesting. When I’m not shooting, I try to get in the meetings I can’t do when I’m traveling or in class.
8. Your favourite book
Travels With Charley: In Search of America by John Steinbeck (non-fiction)
Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro (fiction)
9. Your favourite song
I'm always switching it up, but a classic is Try A Little Tenderness - Otis Redding
10. What makes you happy?
Family and cookies.
11. What is your beauty routine?
When I’m in a rush, it’s a quick face wash, a touch of tinted moisturizer and a flick of mascara before I run out the door.
12. And your fitness routine?
I like to change it up a bit with a little pilates, running, ballet and cycling. I like to go between high intensity and low intensity to keep it interesting.
13. What is the best Karlie’s Kookies recipe?
The Perfect 10 was our first recipe and is still one of my favorites, but they’re all delicious.
14. Best advice you have ever received
Give back to others whenever you can.
15. Best fashion advice you have ever received
Wear what you love.
16. Tips for travelling:
I always keep a cookie with me in case I need a snack. And my iPhone charger.
17. The most important thing in your life?
No matter what else is going on in life, my family and friends are a constant source of love and support.
18. What is your favourite piece of the MANGO collection?
The silver sequin dress is perfect for a night out.
19. The MANGO woman is…
20. How was working with the MANGO team and Jamie Hince?
Working with MANGO and Jamie Hince was a lot of fun.
21. Why did you accept this collaboration and what is what you like the most about the brand?
I was drawn by the energy and rock and roll theme of the New Metallics collection.
Check out the collection on Mango...