We could've high fived Jennifer Lawrence after reading recent comments she made when asked about Hollywood, women and body-shaming - and after reading this, you'll probably want to do the same.
Speaking to a journalist at Comic-Con: 2015 about the pressure placed on women in Hollywood to stay thin, she gave a damning critique about the bodyshaming that still goes on.
She said: 'I had a conversation with somebody about the struggles with weight in the industry — I know that's something I talk nonstop about, and they were saying, 'All of the main movie stars aren't very underweight.' I said, 'Yeah, because once you get to a certain place, people will hire you. They just want you to be in the movie, so they don't care.''
Highlighting the perils of being a healthy-sized actress in Hollywood, the A-lister added: 'I'm not really in a place where I can complain or speak to not getting enough roles, because I'm very lucky to have a lot of opportunities', before adding, 'but I would be interested to hear someone who is not in two franchises answer that question.'
We hear ya, Jen.
To celebrate Jen's kickass refusal to keep talking about an issue that still seems to be affecting so many women, we thought we'd gather the Hunger Games star's best body-confident quotes. Ready? Let's go...
1. 'You have to look past it – you look how you look, and be comfortable. What are you going to do? Be hungry every single day to make other people happy? That’s just dumb.' (via Yahoo!)
2. 'I can name a lot of things that taste better than skinny feels. Potatoes. Bread.' (via ET Online)
3. 'It's not my performance that's motivating me, I want to get the on-set catering!' (via Harper's Bazaar)
4. 'I'm a big believer in accepting yourself and not really worrying about it.' (via Harper's Bazaar)
5. 'I like the way I look. I’m really sick of these actresses looking like birds. I’d rather look a little chubby on camera and look like a person in real life than look great on screen and look like a scarecrow in real life.' (via Elle)
6. 'In Hollywood, I’m obese. I’m considered a fat actress. I’m never going to starve myself for a part. I don’t’ want little girls to be like, “Oh I want to look like Katniss, so I’m going to skip dinner.”' (via Elle)
7. 'I hate people saying, "I'm addicted to exercise." I want to punch people who say that.' (via Stylist)
8. 'I just think it should be illegal to call somebody fat on TV...because why is humiliating people funny.'