To celebrate the release of The Hunger Games: Catching Fire starring Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson and Liam Hemsworth (in cinemas 21 November), InStyle is offering two pairs of tickets to walk the red carpet at the film's WORLD premiere in London, on 11 November. So YOU could share the red carpet with some of Hollywood's biggest stars.
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire begins as Katniss Everdeen has returned home safe after winning the 74th Annual Hunger Games along with fellow tribute Peeta Mellark. Winning means that they must turn around, leave their family and close friends and embark on a "Victor's Tour" of the districts. Along the way, Katniss senses that a rebellion is simmering, but the Capitol is still very much in control as President Snow prepares the 75th Annual Hunger Games (The Quarter Quell) – a competition that could change Panem forever.
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire is directed by Francis Lawrence and produced by Nina Jacobson’s Color Force in tandem with producer Jon Kilik. The novel on which the film is based is the second in a trilogy that has sold over 50 million copies in print in the US alone. The Hunger Games: Catching Fire hits cinemas on 21 November. Lionsgate in association with COVERGIRL presents the world premiere of The Hunger Games: Catching Fire on 11 November.
For more information on The Hunger Games: Catching Fire, visit the official Facebook page and follow @HungerGamesUK o Twitter. Winning with #InStyleVIP is easy, simply follow us on Twitter @InStyle_UK and look out for tweets today telling you how to win. Good luck!
Terms and Conditions...
• To enter you must be following @InStyle_UK and retweet one of the #InStyleVIP tweets
• .Competition will close on Friday 1st November at midnight.
• Open to UK participants only
• Winner must 15 or over
• Prize for the two main winners is a pair of tickets to the world premiere of The Hunger Games: Catching Fire in London on Monday 11 November
• Travel and accommodation is not included
• There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
• Winners will be picked at random and contacted by email or telephone no later than Friday 8 November
• Winner must respond within 24 hours to be eligible to attend. Failure to respond may result in entry becoming void
• Winner must be available to collect their tickets on the afternoon of Monday 11th November
• The Editor's decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into