We’re all heard of Suki Waterhouse – yes (ged over it) she’s ex-gf to Bradley Cooper and friend of posh pardy people like Cara Delevingne and Georgia May Jagger, but she’s a model and actress in her own right yuh know.
And now, the Waterhouse we’re all talking about is Immy. Here’s what you need to know about the second in line...
1) She’s a model – signed as TESS Management, same as Suki and she’s already been papped for Tatler, Love magazine and modeled for Tommy Hilfiger.
2) Immy made her catwalk debut for Ashley Williams’ AW15 show.
3) She’s shorter than your average catwalk model at only 5ft6.
4) Immy went to the Oxford School of Drama, and starred in a few BBC1 dramas.
5) Though her modeling career is really taking off, she’s determined to act.
6) She’s starring in Tom Ford’s next film Nocturnal Animals, alongside Jake Gyllenhaal, Isla Fisher, Ellie Bamber (who’s in Pride And Prejudice And Zombies with Suki).
7) You’ll be seeing more of her in 2016 – with a role in Danny Huston’s adaptation of Simon Astaire’a best-selling novel, The Last Photograph.
8) Avoiding any headline relationship dramas, Immy is going out with George Eve, the actor/musician son of Trevor Eve and Sharon Maughan.
9) She’s already Insta-famous, with over 65k followers – and it’s on the up.
10) She’s 21, Suki is 23 and Milly is 16 (twin of Charles).
11) She’s the daughter of Harley Street plastic surgeon Norman and his wife, a former nurse, Elizabeth.
Watch this space...