Everything you didn’t know about the member of the celebrity model elite
Hailey Baldwin made The Sidebar Of Shame back in early 2016 when those pictures of Justin Bieber kissing his not-so-mystery new woman, which got everyone wondering - who actually is she (other than a pal of the Jenners)?
She's been around a lot since then — walking loads of catwalks and getting multiple covers. Here's everything you need to know about her...
1) Hailey Baldwin is the daughter of actor and director Stephen Baldwin (yep, Alec’s brother) and graphic designer Kennya Baldwin, and has one sister - Alaia.
2) She's a model and has been for ages, after signing with Ford Models at a young age.
3) Hailey's modelling CV is pretty impressive. She’s done Ralph Lauren, Topshop and French Connection campaigns, has walked in Moschino, Tommy Hilfiger and Sonia Rykiel shows, had a few magazine covers including Wonderland and Jalouse, and appeared in Tatler and LOVE.
4) She's not going anywhere fast, after signing to Heroes Models and Storm Model Management in 2015.
5) Pretty much 100% of her #GirlSquad is famous. She’s friends with Gigi and Bella Hadid, the Jenner sisters and Jaden Smith… You know, that gang.
6) Hailey went out with our favourite peroxi-singer Justin Bieber. Rumours first started doing the rounds on New Year's Eve, after pictures of the pair having a rather close encounter were published online.
7) Kudos to her – Hailey was in control in the relationship, even making appearance-conscious Bieber get cornrows. He posted a picture of himself with his new hairstyle, saying: ‘Hailey made me get corn rows like an absolute douche bag, these will be off tomorrow trust me Danny’. WOW.
8) Hailey has known Bieber since she was 13 AND an excellent video has emerged of Justin and Hailey's very first meeting, which he shared on his Twitter.
9) Despite looking rather a lot more mature, Hailey is only 19.
10) She's multitalented. As well as modelling, she’s a ballerina, too.
11) She currently lives in New York, but was born in Tucson, Arizona.
12) She's a statuesque 5"9.
12) Thanks to that famous last name, impressive pout and all-round flashy lifestyle, she’s pretty big on Instagram, with 3.4 million followers.
13) She was homeschooled. High school isn’t fun with a famous fam (according to the Jenners, too).
We think Hailey Baldwin and Justin Bieber make a pretty cute couple - and you know how much we rate him. Do you?