With headline performances from the Rolling Stones, Arctic Monkeys and Mumford and Sons, Glastonbury Festival 2013 was guaranteed to pull in a star-studded crowd of revellers. Making their way through the fields of Somerset were the likes of Kate Moss, Sienna Miller, Alexa Chung and Prince Harry, to name a few. But what did they get up to and what did they wear while they were at it? Here's the highlights that have had the InStyle team talking…
1. As she promised in her recent interview with St Tropez, Kate Moss arrived at Glasto in heels. Spending two days at the fest, she wasn't seen out of her three inch knee-highs as the iconic model rocked her way through sets from the Rolling Stones and Primal Scream.
2. Carey Mulligan played the doting girlfriend. Making an incognito appearance to support Marcus Mumford, the actress was spotted backstage wearing an understated black outfit with brown loafers.
3. Fresh from revealing their smouldering new Burberry ads Sienna Miller and Tom Sturridge nailed festival chic and looked to be the most loved-up couple on the campsite.
5. Prince Harry and girlfriend Cressida Jamieson proved their party animal status, reportedly dancing the night away until 4am.
6. Pixie Geldof wore a green wig and made it look surprisingly chic!
7. Lily Cooper took a weekend off from mum duties to party with DJ pal Nick Grimshaw.
8. For his first ever Glastonbury performance, legendary rocker Mick Jagger was supported from the sidelines by designer girlfriend L'Wren Scott and daughter Jade Jagger.
9. After taking to the stage herself, Rita Ora turned fan girl, Instagramming not just one, but four videos from James Blake's set as well as a plethora of pictures of her and her pals in the crowd.
10. Floral headbands were the must-have accessory of the weekend - as modelled by Poppy Delevingne and Millie Mackintosh - an ingeniously girly way to cover up less-than-fresh hair.
By Hayley Spencer