She's the model everyone's talking about, and with celeb friends like Kendall Jenner, Cara Delevingne and Taylor Swift, and arm candy in the form of Zayn Malik, the blonde beauty is hardly short of 'It Girl' credentials either. But just how much do we really know about the fashion industry's latest crush? We delved into the archives and discovered a few little things you may not know about Gigi...
Let's take a look at the six deets you never knew about the glorious Gigi Hadid:
1. For starters, her name isn't Gigi... It's actually Jelena Noura Hadid. Perhaps the 20-year-old is a fan of French writer Colette? Or maybe it's because her mother, Yolanda Foster, gave her the nickname as a young girl. Yup, it's definitely the latter...
2. The model has an impressive claim to history... Hadid is a descendant of Daher el-Omar, the ruler of Acre and the Galilee in the Sidon Eyalet during the 18th century (don't worry, we had no idea what 'eyalet' meant either. Turns out it was an administrative province of the Ottoman Empire. Thanks, internet!)
3. Gigi has actually been modelling way longer than you think... She actually started modelling from the tender age of two, after she was discovered by Paul Marciano, co-founder of Guess. She decided to stop, however, to concentrate on her school work. Smart girl.
4. You may have spotted Gigi's mother on TV... Dutch model Yolanda Foster stars in The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills - and Gigi herself has even made a few appearances on the show.
5. The model is also a dab hand at music video appearances too... Is there anything she can't do?! Gigi has appeared in Taylor Swift's 'Bad Blood' (obvs), ex-bf Cody Simpson's 'Flower' and 'Surfboard', Miguel's 'Simple Things' and BBF Taylor's ex-BF's (is that weird?) music video for How Deep Is Your Love.
6. It was her 'dream' to walk in a Victoria's Secret show... And she did! Kudos.