1. This is what my bedroom looked like at 5pm pre-party. Having a great stylist collate looks for you can lead to even more decisions...and I'm not good at decisions even at the best of times (@kelvinstylist)/
2. I'm a firm believer in the phrase 'The bigger the hair the closer to God' so I spend a lot of time like this. Boys literally have no idea. None.
3. I know it's not Spring yet but I decided to plump for this embroidered Temperley London Carmelina dress with an Ethan K lime green clutch. Love it with this banging neon InStyle sign at 100 Wardour Street.
4. The party was literally packed and 100 Wardour was crazy loud as Louis Simonon DJ'ed in front of metallic helium balloons.
5. I love this party for getting actors together...these are some particular hotties. Ben Lloyd-Hughes (whose older brother Henry has been playing my brother in 'Indian Summers' for the last two years) and his beautiful girlfriend Emily Berrington.
6. Zara Martin also went for Temperley. Yey for British designers!! Dying for Zara's bangs. Love bangs on a girl.
7. A cute corner comprising of the ridiculously lovely Zoe Hardman and Alexandra Roach (aka the young Iron Lady!)
8. Last but not least the endless legs of Doina Ciobanu. I'm on tippy toes here...and I've already got towering Jimmy Choos on...
9. Farewell dry January and a massive thank you to InStyle for heralding in a spectacularly boozy February.
Olivia stars in Indian Summers Series 2, which hits screens in March.
Read More: ALL the action from InStyle's EE Rising Star Party 2016...