Elizabeth Debicki is THE name on many people's lips right now, and it isn't hard to see why she's such a hot ticket.
The Australian actress is currently setting the TV world alight following her impressive (and rather sexy) turn in smash BBC Sunday night drama The Night Manager, in which she plays the stunning yet aloof trophy girlfriend Jed.
The steamy sex scene she shared with fellow beautiful person (and bona fide InStyle crush) Tom Hiddleston a few weeks back sent social media into some kind of frenzied meltdown, and since then the willowy 25-year-old has been the talk of the town.
But where has this statuesque beauty come from? Has she really been under our noses all this time?! Here are 7 things you need to know about Elizabeth Debicki...
1. Elizabeth stands at an impressive 6'2, and her elegant posture is down to the fact that she initially trained as a ballerina before switching to theatre in her teens. Coincidentally, both her parents are also professional ballet dancers. Great genes huh?
2. She once received some interesting advice from fellow Australian actress Cate Blanchett...
'Always wash your own socks.'
3. Elizabeth's breakthrough role came when she was cast as the sultry yet sassy Jordan Baker in Baz Luhrmann's lavish adaptation of The Great Gatsby. Not only did she get to rub shoulders with Leonardo DiCaprio in the flick, but her costumes were to die for...
4. Ms Debicki's other notable flick credits also include roles in Macbeth alongside Michael Fassbender, and Guy Ritchie's The Man From U.N.C.L.E.
5. Despite being a relatively new face on the A-list circuit, Elizabeth has already picked up a few notable accolades.
She won Best Newcomer at the Sydney Theatre Awards in 2014, and also managed to scoop a Best Supporting Actress trophy at the 2014 Australian Academy of Cinema and Television Arts Awards for her role in The Great Gatsby. What a talented girl.
6. So what's next for Elizabeth Debicki? Well, MASSIVE things apparently.
It's been revealed recently that she's been cast in the forthcoming second installment of the Marvel franchise Guardians Of The Galaxy, and while details about Elizabeth's character have been shrouded in secrecy we're sure those long limbs are only going to boost her superhero status either way.
7. Random fact? Despite winning a role in 2015 biographical adventure drama Everest, Elizabeth as is turns out is afraid of...
'I have a fear of heights,' she admitted during an interview last year. 'But being on a film set gives you fake courage because you’re not being you. And there’s kind of no option. You have to bite the bullet and do it, like, today. Or you’re going to fail the movie.'
Wowsers. We see VERY exciting things ahead for this young lady...