Every day Donald Trump remains one of the front-runners in the US presidential election, it gets a lot less funny and a LOT more alarming.
In fact, after he compared immigrants to venomous snakes in a dramatic reading of 1968 song The Snake to supporters in Ohio (which he lost to John Kasich), it’s pretty much at zero on the amusing scale. And now he's just been out on the campaign trail, fluffing and refluffing his views and interrupting or threatening Hillary at every op.
Before 2015, it was taken for granted that Trump — the owner of one of the most-memed hairstyles in history – would never rule America. Fast forward 12 months, and we're now hearing about the Republican candidate. Every. Single. Day.
Unsurprisingly, Trump’s been getting a little backlash, with a stream of groups (like hacker collective Anonymous) and high profile celebrities taking against his controversial opinions.
We look back at Trump’s most unbelievable quotes ever…
1. ‘Women. You have to treat them like shit.’
2. ‘My IQ is one of the highest — and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure; it's not your fault.’
3. ‘I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.’
4. ‘A woman who is very flat-chested is very hard to be a 10’
5. ‘Ariana Huffington is unattractive, both inside and out. I fully understand why her former husband left her for a man – he made a good decision.’
6 'I never thought she was good-looking. I don’t think she’s got good skin. I don’t think she’s got a great face. I think her lips are too big, to be honest with you, they look like too big.’ – On Angelina Jolie
7. ‘I have so many fabulous friends who happen to be gay, but I am a traditionalist.’
8. ‘When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending the best. They’re not sending you, they’re sending people that have lots of problems and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bring crime. They’re rapists… And some, I assume, are good people.’
9. ‘My fingers are long and beautiful, as, it has been well documented, are various other parts of my body.’
10. ‘You know it really doesn't matter what they write, as long as you've got a young and beautiful piece of ass.’
11. ‘I think the only difference between me and the other candidates is that I’m more honest and my women are more beautiful.’
12. ‘The point is, you can never be too greedy.’
13. ‘There was blood coming out of her eyes... blood coming out of her... wherever.’
14. ‘All of the women on The Apprentice flirted with me – consciously or unconsciously. That’s to be expected.’
15. ‘I have never seen a thin person drinking Diet Coke.’
16. ‘I'm a very unpushy person. But Mexico is going to pay for the wall.’
17. ‘It’s freezing and snowing in New York – we need global warming.’
18. 'She's really cute. Girls that are 5"1, they come up to you know where. She's got beautiful skin.' - On Eva Longoria
19. ‘I can be more presidential than anybody, except honest Abe Lincoln.’
20. ‘One of they key problems today is that politics is such a disgrace. Good people don’t go into government.’
21. ‘It's tangible, it's solid, it's beautiful. It's artistic, from my standpoint, and I just love real estate.’
22. ‘Our great African-American President hasn’t exactly had a positive impact on the thugs who are so happily and openly destroying Baltimore.’
23. ‘An ‘extremely credible source’ has called my office and told me that Barack Obama’s birth certificate is a fraud.’
24. ‘Our politicians are stupid. And the Mexican government is much smarter, much sharper, much more cunning. And they send the bad ones over because they don't want to pay for them. They don't want to take care of them. Why should they when the stupid leaders of the United States will do it for them?’
25. ‘I will build a great wall – and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me – and I’ll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will make Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words.’
26. ‘That's not very presidential but I'm more interested in having jobs in this country than acting presidential.’
27. ‘If I were running ‘The View’, I’d fire Rosie O’Donnell. I mean, I’d look at her right in that fat, ugly face of hers, I’d say ‘Rosie, you’re fired.’’
28. 'Robert Pattinson should not take back Kristen Stewart. She cheated on him like a dog & will do it again--just watch. He can do much better!'
29. 'I love her upper body.' - On Halle Berry
30. 'There are always exceptions... I think [his election] is a very good thing, and I hope he does a very good job… If he does a good job and frankly if he does a great job, that would be a terrific thing.' - On Sadiq Khan
31. 'I think that putting a wife to work is a very dangerous thing.'
32. 'Pregnancy is never — it’s a wonderful thing for the woman. It's a wonderful thing for the husband. It's certainly an inconvenience for a business.'
You have to see this video of women reading Donald Trump quotes...