#CoupleGoals, #ChildGoals, #PersonGoals... So many goals
We can't remember when we fell in love with Channing Tatum — we think it was around 2006 when he starred in She's The Man and Step Up. In fact, it was around the time his now-wife, the BEAUTIFUL Jenna Dewan, was falling for him too.
His filmography is pretty lols — the aforementioned movies, plus Foxcatcher, The Hateful Eight and most recently Hail, Caeser! Not only is he NAILING IT, acting-wise, but Channing has also got a pretty adorable family life (according to Instagram), with Jenna and two-year-old Everly Tatum.
And he's been making us love him EVEN more (...we didn't think it possible either). He was the first guest on Speechless With Carly Fleischmann and YouTube chat show host asked him some pretty challenging questions about growing up, his marriage and his greatest fears. It's totally genius...
Here are 14 more times he was the cutest dad, husband and man EVER...
1. He spent Easter at home doing an egg hunt with Everly.
2. When Jenna came to visit him on his lunch break (dressed as Lucy Lane).
3. When he shared an RIP picture of Everly and Heather the goat.
4. When Jenna and Channing sung Let It Go on Lip Sync Battle and got record ratings... Coolest parents ever?
5. When he posted a picture of Jenna with the caption: 'It's not hard to take a beautiful picture of this magical creature. But I thought this one was special.' Heart melted.
6. When he dressed up in a bright orange onesieto go trick or treating with Everly.
7. When he happily posed for this picture with a dog in a car.
8. That one time he dressed up as The Cat In The Hat... With Jenna, obvs.
9. When he posted this picture of Jenna with the cutest caption in the WORLD. It said: 'If it wasn't for her I would have never even found the path much less stayed on it and not flown off in flaming truck of dynamite singing devil went down to Georgia. Hahahaha. To my light. I love you.'
10. The time he read Everly Yoda Gets A Bunny at bedtime.
11. Then Everly actually GOT a bunny, and took it to an Easter party.
12. When he posted this picture of little Everly getting a zillion books out at the library with the caption: 'Oh man... Storytime is gonna be epic tonight.' Cute.
13. The Christmas that Jenna and Channing dressed up in Father Christmas outfits.
14. When they posed with a zillion dogs...
Feeling lurved up? Check out these stylish celebrity couples.