Even Michelle's on it!
A year ago Snapchat was the kind of thing you heard about from the younger gen and suddenly it’s got over 200 million users and celebs are ALL over it. Especially Cheryl, who's taken to sharing Snapchats from her Instagram but not sharing her username with anyone... #Savage.
It's no wonder everyone's got on board — it is excellent fun. Not just, as widely thought, for sending naked pics, it’s also entertaining to see what you’d look like as a cat or a dog or a chipmunk, and to see what Justin Bieber is doing at any hour of the day.
So, first thing’s first — how to use Snapchat?
This bit is pretty simple. Just download the app (which you can search in the App Store), create a log in and go! Just click the camera icon and touch (or hold down for a video) the main circular button, then choose someone from the ‘Your Friends’ section and go. Caption optional.
How to follow celebrities on Snapchat?
It's the same as following other users. All you have to do is tap the ghost icon (that yellow and white thing) which will take you to the main screen and from here click 'Add Friends'. Type in their Username (which are often in their Instagram or Twitter profiles. They’re often just their name so guess if you’re really desperate). When it appears underneath, tap the plus icon next to the name… And you're done — you can see their stories!
And now the important things — celebrity snapchat names. Here’s which celebs to follow and why…
1. Khloe Kardashian (Username: khloekardashian)
She's only just joined, but she's loving THAT filter
2. Kendall Jenner (Username: kendalljenner)
She's the newest sleb to Snapchat! We predict great things...
3. Cheryl (Username: ?)
She’s just joined and LOVING IT.
4. Gigi Hadid (Username: itsgigihadid)
Model antics and now Zayn.
5. Kate Hudson (Username: khudsnaps)
She seems like a BLAST.
6. Jennifer Lopez (Username: jlobts)
A behind the scenes of the queen’s life.
7. Rihanna (Username: rihanna)
Make-up tutorials and some excellent hashtagging.
8. Miley Cyrus (Username: mileycyrus)
She so cray.
9. Selena Gomez (Username: selenagomez)
Because she’s a todal fun babe.
10. Hailey Baldwin (Username: haileybisboring)
We a bit want her life.
11. Blake Lively (Username: LivelyBK)
Ryan, baby James and just a very nice looking life.
12. Chrissy Teigen (Username: chrissyteigen)
She’s just so great, and some very lols pregnancy updates. What a babe.
13. Calvin Harris (Username: calvinharris)
His excellent emoji work.
14. Nicole Richie (Username: itsnikkifresh)
Selfies, backstage with Candidly Nicole and updates of that chameleon hair.
15. Jessica Alba (Username: jessicamalba)
Fun behind the scenes vids.
16. Bella Hadid (Username: babybels777)
Backstage at fashion week and her bf The Weeknd’s shows.
Read More: The Best Celebrity Instagrams Of All Time
17. Justin Bieber (Username: rickthesizzler)
The boy lurves to share.
18. Paris Hilton (Username: Realparishilton)
Like The Simple Life but for 2k16.
19. Ariana Grande (Username: ArianaGrande)
We wouldn’t mind being her friend.
20. Kim Kardashian (Username: KimKardashian)
ANOTHER platform to see what the Kardashian bunch is up to – yes, please.
21. Tyga (Username: lamboluxury)
See reason above, again.
Read More: We Need To Talk About Kylie Jenner's Snapchat Stories...
22. Kylie Jenner (Username: kylizzlemynizzl)
See reason above.
23. Lady Gaga (Username: ladygaga)
Inside her starry life e.g. her first story was from the Super Bowl
24. Jared Leto (Username: jaredleto)
Behind the scenes pics and his impressive scribbling skills.
25. Madonna (Username: madonna)
She’s been known to premiere new videos on her Snapchat!
26. Arnold Schwarzenegger (Username: arnoldschnitzel)
You’ve got to give him kudos for that name and his day-to-day antics are well worth a watch.
27. Leandra Medine, Man Repeller (Username: Man_Repeller)
She’s just excellent.
28. Alexa Chung (Username: chungalexa)
Same as above.
29. InStyle UK (Username: instyleuk)
For obvious reasons... Spoiler: It's EXCELLENT (Username: instyleuk)
30. Michelle Obama (Username: MichelleObama)
If that first Snapchat was anything to go by, it's going to be GREAT. Those emojis.
31. Beyoncé (Username: ?)
Is Queen Bey on Snapchat?! There’s no evidence just yet, except for the fact her mum Tina Knowles shared a face swap video! Swapping faces with Bey would only be possible on Snapchat, so does Bey have a secret account?
WARNING: Taking a screenshot of a Snapchat message and sharing it without consent of the sender is illegal! People who do it could be sued for copyright infringement and could face two years in prison if it's of a sexual nature. For real.