Brad at the Scream Queens premiere
After an ‘are they or aren't they’ period of over a year, Gwyneth Paltrow and Brad Falchuk have confirmed their relationship – through the medium of Instagram (what else?).
Though he may not truly be a household name, not like Gwynnie anyway, there's definitely a good chance you'll have heard of him before.
In an attempt to unmask the man that stole Gwyn's heart, here's everything you NEED to know about Brad Falchuk…
1) He co-created the comedy-drama TV series Glee, along with Ryan Murphy and Ian Brennan, for which the trio won two Writers Guild Of America Award nominations for - Best Comedy Series and Best New Series.
2) Falchuk, Murphy and Brennan have now created Scream Queens, the horror-comedy series starring Emma Roberts, Lea Michele and Abigail Breslin, AKA, your new streaming fix.
3) He was married to television producer Suzanne Bukinik until 2013, with whom he has two children.
4) His family aren’t big Hollywood names. His mother Nancy Falchuk is national president of the American Jewish women's organisation Hadassah, and his brother Evan is the founder of the United Independent. His father and brother run a medical consulting firm.
5) He is Jewish, which some have cited as a common ground for he and Gwyneth, whose father was Jewish.
6) He suffered from a serious spinal cord problem in 2008, from which he recovered fully after emergency spinal surgery, FYI - but his ordeal has gone on to inspire one of the key roles in the TV series, Glee.
7) Brad and Gwyneth met on the set of Glee in 2011 as the Hollywood actress filmed her string of cameos.
8) He was born on March 1st 1971 in Massachusetts, making him two years older than Gwyneth.
9) Though there have been rumours of Gwyneth and Brad's relationship for months, especially when they shared pictures of their Italian getaway, their 'Instagram official' status came on 22nd September 2015, when he shared a pic of the two of them with the caption: 'My date and I'.
10) He’s been nominated for 27 industry awards, including 7 Prime Time Emmys, 1 BAFTA and 5 PGA Quick Awards.
11) He attended the American Film Institute after high school, making him an alumni alongside Darren Aronofsky (of Black Swan), Janusz Kaminski (of Schindler's List and Saving Private Ryan) and Wally Pfister (of The Dark Knight and Inception). Not bad company to keep.
12) His television career began as a writer, for Mutant X in 2001, then Earth: Final Conflict and Veritas: The Quest before the first season of Nip/Tuck in 2003.
13) American Horror Story, which he co-created with Ryan Murphy, received 17 Primetime Emmy Awards for the first series in 2012, then 15 in 2013; with Falchuk nominated for Outstanding Miniseries or Movie both years. In 2014, it was nominated for 17, one of which was for Falchuk for Outstanding Writing for a Miniseries, Movie or Dramatic Special.
14) He works out with Gwyneth’s fitness guru Tracy Anderson almost daily. Natch.
15) He suffered from undiagnosed dyslexia at school.
16) He grew up as a Boston Red Sox fan, and Brad was inspired to achieve his own goals by David Ortiz’s action in the 2004 play-offs.
Want to know more? Watch this space... (Until then, here's Tracy Anderson telling us how to get Gwyneth's bod...)