Over the past 365 days, our favorite a-list stars have been busy sharing life advice, relationship tips and comedy nuggets - which all make for some pretty genius quotes. When they’re not galavanting about on the big screen (or swanning down the red carpet) they don’t half come out with some crackers.
So as the year comes to an end, we're looking back on some of their wisest, funniest, and downright ridiculous words.
From Lena Durnham, who explained why even the most confident woman should never next to friends with a supermodel frame (we’re looking at you Kendall and Taylor), to Cara Delevingne’s suggestion of a boyfriend skill that every partner really should know, and J-Law's no-nonsense career advice, there were also a huge number of inspirational quotes from the likes of Caitlyn Jenner, Amy Schumer and Kim Kardashian.
Here are a few of our favorites from 2015...
1. 'As you probably could’ve guessed by this moment I have decided in 2020 to run for president,' Kanye West announces his plans to run for American office.
2. 'Our experiences, good and bad, make us who we are. By overcoming difficulties, we gain strength and maturity,' Angelina Jolie on facing life's obstacles.
3. 'Like I said, you don’t need to go to church to be a Christian. If you go to Taco Bell, that doesn’t make you a taco,' Justin Bieber on his faith.
4. 'It's OK to be powerful in every way: to be big, to take up space. To breathe and to thrive,' Claire Danes responds to body shamers.
5. 'I'm over trying to find the 'adorable' way to state my opinion and still be likable. F*** that,' Jennifer Lawrence on speaking her mind.
6. 'Making bad decisions doesn't make you a bad person. It is how you learn to make better choices,' Drew Barrymore on life lessons.
7. 'It hurt my feelings because I never experienced that before, but I didn't want [that] to be the story, so I said, "I don't care what you think!"' InStyle's January cover star Selena Gomez responds to online criticism about her body image.
8. 'By the way, I don’t know the days of the week. I just go to exactly when my appointment is,' Kanye West during his Oxford Union speech.
9. 'The uncomfortableness of being me never leaves me all day long. I'm not doing this to be interesting. I'm doing this to live,' Caitlyn Jenner on her gender transformation.
10. 'Catherine, I think you can stop flirting with them now!' Prince William on the Duchess of Cambridge's trading skills during an ICAP charity open day.
11. 'I used to f***ing love the drama of all of it, but now I'm a mum I only have so much head space,' Adele on her (quiet) return to music.
12. 'I can't think of anything that wouldn't make me sound like a pretentious f*ckface. Maybe that should be my motto: Don't be a pretentious f*ckface,' Anna Kendrick on her rules to live by.
13. 'There is nothing wrong with avoiding people who hurt you,' Taylor Swift gives relationship advice.
14. 'I went home with this French guy because he said something adorable like, ‘I have an apartment",' Amy Schumer on what she looks for in a man.
15. 'I am now officially Dr. Sheeran,' Ed Sheeran on receiving an Honorary Degree for his Outstanding Contribution to Music from the University Campus Suffolk.
16. ''Why do we not live in Magic Mike world?! All women should go on strike until their men can dance like Channing Tatum. Seriously…' Cara Delevingne muses on Twitter.
17. 'Most days, I feel really great and fine about my body, but I don't think standing next to, like, three supermodels or so is anything even the most confident woman needs to do,' Lena Dunham joins Taylor Swift's #GirlSquad.
18. 'On one hand, it's upsetting. On the other hand, it's just boring. Why do women always get pointed at for their bodies?' Lily James on the controversy surrounding Cinderella's cinched waistline.
19. 'I'm gonna keep it real: For me pregnancy is the worst experience of my life!' Kim Kardashian West on the joys of expecting her second child, Saint.
20. 'We all get movie star crushes. I'm marrying mine,' Mila Kunis gets her happy ending.