It's a walk off...
Zoolander 2 is the fashion film we’ve been waiting fifteen years for, but it’s finally time to pull that blue steel as Derek, Hansel and Mugatu are back. The Zoolander cast hit the blue carpet last night for the premiere of Zoolander 2, and it was wild (they broke a world-record, don't you know...) So from that insane selfie to Penelope Cruz's golden goddess gown, catch up with all the best bits from the Zoolander 2 premiere.
1. Ok, you might use a selfie stick, but Derek Zoolander just broke the world record for the longest selfie stick of all time. That’s one star-studded selfie, too.
2. Derek also brought back THAT blue steel gaze. One, two, three…POSE!
3. ...and he did it all over London, before the premiere even kicked off.
4. Can we talk about Penelope Cruz in THAT Atelier Versace gold dress?!
5. Millie Mackintosh also pulled out the Angelina Jolie leg on the Ciroc blue carpet, wearing 90s vintage Balestra Couture from William Vintage, and Gina heels - the same outfit she wore to our InStyle EE Rising Star Party.
6. Valentino himself rocked up to the blue carpet, perma-tanned as always.
7. The fashion seal of approval also came from this glitzy babe.
8. As Derek would say, I'm pretty sure there's a lot more to life than being really, really, ridiculously good looking, but we have to hand it to Natalie Dormer…
9. And Jourdan Dunn, who gave Derek a run for his money in this blue steel Ralph & Russo dress.
10. Anais Gallagher made a feminist statement with her outfit, wearing a t-shirt emblazoned “Raise Boys And Girls The Same Way”.
11. Neelam Gill, the face of Topshop, Burberry, Blink Brow Bar and Abercrombie and Fitch, gave us highlighter goals wearing Jimmy Choo.
12. As soon as the film finished, Gizzi Erskine and her girl gang raced over to InStyle’s EE Rising Star BAFTA party – check out all the insider happenings right here.
13. …after they sipped on a few Ciroc Blue Steel Cocktails, of course.