Babe alert! The singer on fame, Beyonce, Rihanna + the gym...
Find us one person who doesn't like Adele and we'll play them Hello and read them her punchiest quotes, because there are ZERO things not to like about her! (Unless you're Taylor Swift as Adele's latest single just big time beat hers.)
Here are her funniest and most amazing quotes over the years...
1. My voice went recently, never happened before, off like a tap. I had to sit in silence for nine days, chalkboard around my neck. Like an old-school mime. Like a kid in the naughty corner. Like a Victorian mute.
2. I wanted to be a singer forever. But it's not really my cup of tea. Having the whole world know who you are.
3. People are starting to go on about my weight but I'm not going to change my size because they don't like the way I look.
4. Mum loves me being famous! She is so excited and proud, as she had me so young and couldn't support me, so I am living her dream, it's sweeter for both of us. It's her 40th birthday soon and I'm going to buy her 40 presents.
5. The focus on my appearance has really surprised me. I've always been a size 14 to 16, I don't care about clothes, I'd rather spend my money on cigarettes and booze.
6. I was adopting an Ethiopian child, that's not true. My house was haunted, that wasn't true. God, there's been so many rumours.
7. I just want to make music, I don't want people to talk about me. All I've ever wanted to do was sing. I don't want to be a celebrity. I don't want to be in people's faces, you know, constantly on covers of magazine that I haven't even known I'm on.
8. I no longer buy papers or tabloids or magazines or read blogs. I used to. But it was just filling up my day with hatred.
9. I can't believe I did a peace sign on TV - like Ringo Starr!
10. I can't write another breakup record. That would be a real cliche.
11. I get so nervous on stage I can't help but talk. I try. I try telling my brain: stop sending words to the mouth. But I get nervous and turn into my grandma. Behind the eyes it's pure fear. I find it difficult to believe I'm going to be able to deliver.
12. I was about to meet Beyonce, and I had a full-blown anxiety attack. Then she popped in looking gorgeous, and said, 'You're amazing! When I listen to you I feel like I'm listening to God.'
13. I like eating fine foods and drinking nice wine. Even if I had a really good figure, I don’t think I’d get my tits and ass out for no one.
14. When Twitter came out I was drunk tweeting and nearly put my foot in it quite a few times. [Now] my management post my tweets for me.
15. Be brave and fearless to know that even if you do make a wrong decision, you’re making it for a good reason.
16. You can't complain about your dressing room or you'll look like Celine Dion.
17. I can't dance to save my life.
18. I'm like Johnny Cash. I only wear black.
19. My body doesn't have any rhythm, you know. I've got quite good rhythm when I'm singing but my feet are very much two left feet.
20. I love seeing Lady Gaga’s boobs and bum. I love seeing Katy Perry’s boobs and bum. Love it. But that’s not what my music is about. I don’t make music for eyes, I make music for ears.
21.I’ve never wanted to look like models on the cover of magazines. I represent the majority of women and I’m very proud of that.
22. If a man whistles at you, do not respond. You are a lady, not a dog.
23. The fact that I’m not shy or embarrassed to be falling apart. Everyone falls apart, I think. A lot of people try to be brave and not shed a tear.
24. I don’t date celebrities. I ain’t fucking Taylor Swift, do you know what I mean?
25. I like having my hair and face done, but I'm not going to lose weight because someone tells me to. I make music to be a musician not to be on the cover of Playboy.
26. I am quite loud and bolshie. I'm a big personality. I walk into a room, big and tall and loud.
27. I'm really happy to be me, and I'd like to think people like me more because I'm happy with myself and not because I refuse to conform to anything.
28. My life is full of drama, and I don't have time to worry about something as petty as what I look like.
29. I don't like going to the gym.
30. I have insecurities of course, but I don't hang out with anyone who points them out to me.
31. I have never been insecure, ever, about how I look, about what I want to do with myself. My mum told me to only ever do things for myself, not for others.
32. I love a card. You know, cards? At birthdays? I collect them.
33. I am never writing a breakup record again, by the way. I'm done with being a bitter witch.
The piano mics fell on to the piano strings, that's what the guitar sound was. It made it sound out of tune. Shit happens. X
— Adele (@Adele) February 16, 2016
Because of it though... I'm treating myself to an in n out. So maybe it was worth it.
— Adele (@Adele) February 16, 2016
35. I love her. I’m thinking of going to Coventry to watch Rihanna because she’s playing Wembley the day before I play Glastonbury, and if I go to that, I’ll have no voice, I know it. [...] All that weed in the air – I’ll get stoned.