Kate Bosworth in our ultimate spring outfit. We even love the flowers
1. The caramel-coloured crombie, over a milky-hued lace top, is not only the perfect winter-to-spring cover-up, it's also the perfect match to Kate's new hair. That's some colour co-ordination skill right there.
2. The girlfriend jean (they're like boyfriend, only slimmer. See Topshop's latest denim collection) is the new shape of the season. Plus, they're just the right blue – not too faded, not to dark. And they hit at the ankle, meaning they expertly show off…
3. The boots. Oh, the boots. Metallic gold Chelsea boots, with the ideal (in shape and height) heel. Want.
4. The Trussardi bag. Ladylike, yet roomy enough to fit everything one needs in. Important.
5. She's managed to be photographed next to buckets of fresh flowers. If this isn't the perfect spring tableau, then we don't know what is.
By Olivia Marks