Jamie Dornan aka Mr Grey
1. Have you seen the new Fifty Shades Of Grey trailer???
2. He’s got serious social media entertainment factor.
3. He’s super hot. Duh. Before his acting career took off he modelled for Calvin Klein (casually alongside Kate Moss & Eva Mendes), Dior, Aquascutum and Armani. Nice.
4. He’s modest – Discussing the audition process for his role in The Fall he said, "I'm not very good at auditions, I don't sell myself well. I didn't do a good audition for The Fall. But the show's writer, Allan Cubitt, saw something in me. I think he had to work pretty hard to convince everyone else…The Fall changed my life - that's not an overstatement."
5. His adorable funny walk.
6. His Irish charm, THAT accent.
7. He comes from a supportive family - His dad encouraged him to take on the role of Christian Grey, "Dad was all for it. I don't come from a cagey family. We're fairly liberal."
8. He likes a good McDonalds as much as the rest of us - “I've always needed to bulk up, so until the modelling took off I was ramming Big Macs down my throat and doing plenty of bodyweight work. I'm over the Big Macs now, but I'll still drop down and do my press ups whenever I find the time”.
9. He had his big break in Marie Antoinette playing Count Axel von Fursen.
10. He’s a super hot baby daddy.
11. He’s not just an actor and a model, he’s also a musician. He formed the folk band Sons of Jim and the record label Doorstep Records with his college friend David Alexander and went on tour with KT Tunstall.
12. He used to date Keira Knightley??
13. He looks eerily like our other man crush – Henry Cavill.
By George Driver/@iamgdriver