Hayley Atwell and pals pile into the photo booth at the InStyle BAFTA party
Seven years of InStyle BAFTA parties have brought us A-list stars, synchronised swimmers, black-and-white canapés and a lot of bad hangovers. Ahead of tonight's party, here are some of our best memories...
1) When poor Damian Lewis attempted to slip into the party incognito at 11pm for a slice of pizza and a pint. He got mobbed.
2) When InStyle's Deputy Editor Emily Dean decided we should bring the synchronised swimmers she saw performing in the pool at David Walliams and Lara Stone's wedding to our BAFTA party on the rooftop of Shoreditch House. The only issue was the wedding was in the summer and our BAFTA party was in freezing January... Brave old swimmers.
3) When Naomi Campbell rocked up to the party and completely stole the show.
4) When we slightly regretted our decision to serve black and white food one year to match the monochrome theme. It all went a bit high risk when the pots of black ink ravioli were wheeled out.
5) When Jimmy Carr asked to have a selfie with The Saturdays. Our favourite random friendship of the night.
6) When things got pretty cosy in the photo booth...
7) When Erin O'Connor chose the InStyle BAFTA red carpet to debut her brand new baby bump in a Jenny Packham column dress. Definitely the classiest pregnant woman we've ever seen.
8) When in 2011 Benedict Cumberbatch turned up our party in a dapper grey three-piece suit and started raving to us about his favourite rapper, Tinie Tempah.
9) When Anna Friel grabbed an eyeliner from her clutch and started applying it to Noel Fielding, who didn't seem to mind.
10) When Jamie Hince caused a dancefloor stampede as our guest DJ while his fellow The Kills frontwoman Alison Mosshart watched him play from the sidelines.
11) When we decided it would totally not be stressful to establish a full pop-up studio with celeb photographer Rankin inside the party to shoot our BAFTA portfolio live on the night. Our Senior Picture Editor Charlie Hall could have retired after that one.
12) When Sam Claflin - fresh from filming The Hunger Games - officially declared himself off the market by showing up with his now-wife Laura Haddock, just after getting engaged. Our little hearts were broken.
13) And last but not least, when Matt Smith had an impromptu wrestling match by the bar with James Corden. They love each other really.
Here we go again. Catch up with us this time tomorrow when we'll have a whole new set of stories to add to the list - or check out the event live...