Jamie Dornan and Amelia Warner
Amelia Warner is the English former actress married to Jamie Dornan, but how much do you know about her? Get clued up...
1. Entertainment is in her blood. Her Dad is Welsh actor Alun Lewis whilst Mum is the actress Annette Ekblom, who has appeared in Casualty, Holby City and Wallander. She had Amelia, who she calls 'Millie' when she was just 22 and brought her up as a single parent at first in Merseyside, Liverpool, and then to London when Amelia was 6-years-old.
Read More: Jamie Dornan and Cillian Murphy talk bromance and, um, World War 2
2. She’s clearly got a thing for hot Irish actors. When she was just 19, Amelia got engaged to Colin Farrell, then 24. It was rumoured that the two got married – and divorced after just four months – but she has since said, 'We didn't actually get married - it's not actually true. I think we've been too polite to deny it. We had a ceremony on a beach in Tahiti that was by no means legal and we knew it wasn't. It was just a thing we did on holiday. We booked it on the activities desk at the hotel. It was either that or shark feeding.'
3. She used to be an actress. After winning a place at London’s Royal Court Theatre Youth programme, she went on to star opposite Kate Winslet (Quills, 2000) and Charlize Theron (Aeon Flux, 2005.) But she was unfulfilled. 'You have no control, there is no responsibility, you go to the audition, and you either get the part or you don’t – that’s as much choice as you have. In auditions, I was up against lots of actresses who would fight tooth and nail for a part but I didn't have the passion. I didn't want to suffer through the moments of nervousness. I felt exposed and judged all the time. So I thought it was best to get out.'
Read More: Jamie Dornan is tearing up our screens all Autumn - here's where to watch him
4. She’s a singer and performs under the name Slow Moving Millie. Her cover of The Smith’s Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want This Time was selected as the soundtrack to John Lewis’s 2011 Christmas advertisement. Of her stage names, she’s said, 'I spent so much time figuring out what I wanted to do that the name Slow Moving Millie is a joke because I am so slow to work it out. Having been an actress, this felt like a different part of me. It is a separate identity.'
5. She gave birth to the couple’s first child, Dulcie, in Vancouver in November 2013 where 50 Shades was being filmed. Jamie has said that the pair 'would like more children together', and the couple in fact welcomed baby number two, a daughter, in February 2016.
Less jealous? More jealous? Amelia Warner is a lucky, lucky lady, and it's safe to say Jamie should feel the same way.