Our January cover star Lily James takes a rest from being so fabulous
1. She's a natural brunette with straight hair and had to dye it blonde and curl it for her role as Lady Rose in Downton Abbey.
2. She's a tomboy - we met her at London's Soho Hotel dressed in a beanie, navy dungarees, a Breton sweater and scruffy Converse (ok, they were sparkly Missoni ones).
3. She's super aware of social media (and gets tips from George Clooney) - "When I met him, he said that when they're casting, they GENUINELY lookout your Twitter followers. I don't know if it makes me want to cry or makes me think, fuck it, if that's the way the world's going then embrace it."
4. She's big on Instagram - @lilyjamesofficial
5. She had to do six gruelling auditions to get the role of Cinderella.
6. She's not cool - "You have to pretend to be cool, which I never am."
7. She had an idyllic childhood - "My dad used to sing songs about the stinging nettles. We'd be on our bikes and he'd be singing at the top of his voice in the woods."
8. She loves J Law as much as we do - "I admire actresses like Jennifer Lawrence, who says what she thinks. "
9. She lives in Peckham with her cat Coco.
Check out the full interview with Lily James in our January issue out tomorrow!
By George Driver/@iamgdriver