In homage to this beauty treasure, here are 9 ways you know that Dry Shampoo has saved your life, your reputation, your time and potentially someone else life too….
Dry shampoo is one of those beauty products that just keeps on giving. This hero product obviously needs little explaining. It’s incredibly easy to use (point and shoot) and does what it says on the tin (shampoo sans water). It used to be that Batiste was the only available option but now the shelves of Boots are stacked full with the stuff. And it’s not just the highstreet. High end and designer labels have jumped on the bandwagon too. In fact it’s actually incredible to think that ten years ago you wouldn’t even think of using one.
9 ways you know that Dry Shampoo has saved your life, your reputation, your time and potentially someone else's life too….
1. You went to a yoga class before work and didn’t realize it was Bikram.
2. Your date suggests you sit outside for lunch. On the hottest day of the year.
3. You go to a sixties party where the fancy dress is borderline competitive. This stuff keeps beehives sky-high
4. When someone at work asks you if you are trying co-cleansing, when in fact you just forgot to wash your hair this morning.
5. When you’re colourist calls in sick and your roots are beyond a fashion statement.
6. The walk of shame becomes the stride of pride when you combine it with a can of dry shampoo.
7. When you realize your hair smells like pulled pork thanks to an evening standing next to the food vans at Streetfeast.
8. Festivals. Just festivals.
9. When you find out your new personal trainer is Joe not Jo.
One word of warning – beware the dry shampoo fingerprints on your black clothing. Impossible to avoid unless you actually wash your hands and never touch your hair. Good luck.