Rihanna’s Diamonds World Tour make-up secrets revealed
MAC's senior make-up artist Christopher Del Castillo reveals the products he used to create Rihanna's stunning stage-worthy make-up look.
Create Rihanna’s Diamonds World Tour make-up look with the steps below…
- Start by hydrating skin with MAC’s Prep + Prime Natural Radiance and Studio Moisture Fix
- Next, highlight skin with MAC’s Prep + Prime Highlighter in Light Boost
- To achieve an even skin tone massage MAC’s Studio Fix Fluid SPF15 in NC43
- Under the contour and over the apples of the cheeks, apply MAC’s Medium Deep Mineralize Skinfinish Natural
- Hide any imperfections with MAC’s Studio Finish SPF35 Concealer and Pro Longwear Concealer
- Add a subtle hint of colour to the cheeks with MAC’s Powder Blush in Pinch Me
- For eyes, start with MAC’s Deep Brunette Veluxe Brow Liner to fill brows for a full, natural look
- Apply MAC’s Antique Diamond Paint Pot from the lash to brow for a stunning sheer wash
- Next, add definition to eyes with MAC’s Eye Shadow in Copperplate mixed with Print Eye Shadow and use On The Hunt Superslick Liquid Eye Liner through the upper lash line.
- Sweep MAC’s Extended Play Giga Black Lash through the lashes and apply 1 Lash and 36 Lash to the upper lid to add extra depth and definition
- For lips, apply Rihanna’s own MAC lipstick RiRi Woo over the entire lip
- Define the shape of your lips with MAC’s Vino Lip Pencil
- Finally, apply MAC’s Lipglass in Rebels over the lips for the final flourish
Go behind the scenes on Rihanna's 777 tour...