Looking party perfect is all part of the red carpet game and Brit actress Emilia Fox sashayed down the aisles with a glamorous side bun.
Super-stylist Charles Worthington - the official stylist to the BAFTA nominees - knows how to turn simple into sensational and tells InStyle how he created Emilia Fox's glamorous style.
Get the look:
1. Use a heat protector spray like Salon Shine Results Protect Thermal Straightening Balm by Charles Worthington and blast the hair dry sleek and straight for a glossy finish.
2. Next, tong the hair in small sections, leaving the roots straight, to give great texture and movement without disturbing the parting area.
3. Then take the majority of the hair leaving two front sections and put it into a low bun at the side.
4. Next, take sections and hairspray them, twist and grip into the base of the bun to make it look textured and full. If you criss-cross the grips, it will ensure a better hold.
4. Backcomb the two front sections and pin this into the bun, so there is volume and movement at the sides of the head.
5. Finish with lots of hairspray to keep the style in place all night long.
By Yanar Alkayat