Make-up artist Lauren Hersheson's top tips on getting SJP's peachy skin and bright eyes:
1. SJP’s dazzling eyes have been achieved by using gorgeous peachy, creamy tones as they complement the blue in her eyes.
2. For a slightly more mature, possibly dryer skin tone, Armani’s Designer foundation gives amazing coverage but is moisturising enough that it doesn’t sit on the surface.
3. Her eyes have been given a soft smokey feel by applying a neutral colour in the crease and just above such as MAC’s Wedge eyeshadow with a slightly more intense colour on the eyelid such as their Knight Divine.
4. Use a black eyeliner on the upper lash line to create some definition, followed by a ton of black mascara.
5. To help create the intensity with the eyes, put a tiny amount of foundation over your lips and you will instantly see how they pop out from your face more. Finish with a gorgeous natural peachy colour such as Chanel’s Pure Shine Long Wear Lipgloss in Genie.